REQUIRES THE AVATAR MOD
Avatar: RDA | Chucklefish Forums (playstarbound.com)
Arm bug fixed! Not necessary as a bug fix anymore.
This simple mod will adapt the AMP suit mech legs to the sizes of many mods, like Frackin' Universe and XS Modular Mechs.
How to install:
Copy or move the "Avatar_RDA_Mech_Legs_Adapter_1.2.pak" inside Starbound's "mods" folder and start the game, that's all.
How to find Starbound's "mods" folder:
- If you have Starbound in Steam, open Steam, go to your game library, right-click Starbound, click "Manage", click "Browse local files".
Now you should be in Starbound's folder, and you should see the folder "mods".
- If you have Starbound in GOG Galaxy, find the GOG directory, enter the folder "Games", enter the folder "Starbound", and you should see the folder "mods".
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Avatar: RDA Mech Legs Adapter 1.2
Simple adapter for Avatar: RDA and mods that change the mech height
- Mech Legs Adapter Jun 9, 2021
- 1.1 Update May 9, 2021