1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.7.1

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. walldo12
    walldo12
    3/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    I've had it before but the game keeps crashing on me, saying the conversation line isn't long enough or something like that
  2. darkchii200
    darkchii200
    5/5,
    very nice mod, beautiful race, and nice to run across them when just on a random planet.
  3. Androconia
    Androconia
    5/5,
    Still a great mod
  4. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    1/5,
    Now when I try to play as my character the game flat out crashes.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Rather than rating low, could you take this to the Discussion and provide your starbound.log?
  5. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Famous last words: 10/10
  6. valavaern
    valavaern
    5/5,
    This is THE race mod to get.
  7. KDironclaw
    KDironclaw
    5/5,
    Oh my gosh! This is simply amazing. I am shocked at how... well designed this is! This is the best race mod I've ever seen! This... This... I would go on about everything I like about this mod, but it would take up the entire page! 10/10! 100/10! Simply amazing!
  8. Dilda
    Dilda
    5/5,
    Not bad)
  9. robinmane
    robinmane
    5/5,
    this is the only modded race i have 100% loved and been unable to play without.
  10. Aeropulse
    Aeropulse
    5/5,
    As much as I think the new ship's interesting, is there a way to revert it back to the old ship? I like that one better, as I've been using it for a very long time.
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      There's a readme in the folder.
  11. Medane
    Medane
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    A fantastic and charming race. Thank you for keeping it updated and being dedicated to the project to see it to Starbound's release.
  12. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Yes comments will be read, i dont update without reading the update comments :)
    1. Fevix
  13. dragonz102
    dragonz102
    5/5,
    Omg 1000/10
  14. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    5/5,
    This mod has more detail than the vanilla races. It seems more than just a race mod, considering the amount of new blocks, weapons, tools and armour it adds. There's nothing to dislike about the mod, bugs get fixed often, it remains up to date, and it has fluffy space raptors that sound like mice that have been inhaling helium when they get hit.

(Although the hit noise become distracting in boss fights when all I can hear is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEUUEUEE")
  15. jj200275
    jj200275
    5/5,
    Works well for me :) This is my favourite race mod :D
  16. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.0
    Awesome mod, this race is my #1 favorite, and I play as my Avali characters whenever I can... The only thing is that I notice that some inspections are based on the Apex, and I don't quite like them and I think it would be better if all the inspections would be as if from an Avali if possible, just my opinion though, this still deserves 5 stars.
  17. adimetro11
    adimetro11
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.0
    This is one of the best and one of the most original Race Mod for this game. especially that you fixed the "nude people" problem.
  18. Typhron
    Typhron
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    It works. It really works.

I could kiss you.
  19. TheMightyDRGN
    TheMightyDRGN
    5/5,
    Superb work.
  20. Furseiseki
    Furseiseki
    5/5,
    just add it to the game, already
    1. Fevix
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately, I don't have the authority to do this. Not only that, but if it WAS given to Chucklefish, it would likely come to a standstill, developmentwise.