So what's the future hold? - Well, now the framework is in place it's time to start adding flesh to the bones; more armour, more weapons, more settlement generation tiles, more props and decorations - as well as the introduction of in-game codices and 'microdungeon' encounters.
- Avali settlement generation!
- Avali racial guns and weapon blueprints, obtainable from settlement vendors.
- Weapon workbenches allow you to upgrade Avali weapons with secondary bonuses
- Added Avali-specific ingredients and food recipes
- Non-Avali can now obtain and use Avali workstations
- Buy instruments from Avali musical suppliers
- Added dialogue to Avali villagers and guards
- Added new guard spawner which only summons Avali guards
- Over two dozen new props and materials
- Introduced aeroponic tiles that serve as hi-tech dirt.
- Revamped Avali dropship interior to use racial tiles.
- Numerous minor bug fixes
It's still a long way to go before the core mod is feature complete and earns the big 1.0 version label, but the hardest parts are now over.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4
The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!