1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

1. Gonzo18
    Gonzo18
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12.4
    Here goes Vote 460, its a really awesome mod keep up the good work i love it :) , i wish i could give more than 5 stars :D
  2. CaiusSaintRose
    CaiusSaintRose
    5/5,
    This mod Is really cool! There so much detail to the weapons armours and the species! My only question is: How can I use them items with another race?? Can i spawn them or do i have to find an Avali colony and take their nanolathe?. Either way, thanks for the awesome mod ^^
  3. DarknessWolfeh
    DarknessWolfeh
    5/5,
    It sad the last update was in April I don't know if they have given up on it

Its the best race around it beats the real game races any time.I wish the makers would realise this too because it's been so long since they did an real update with more content like they promised

I had so much hope for this game its better than Terrria and now it seems to be abandoned by almost everybody

This is the best rated mod I wish they would add it in too the real game but they would cause there bird-raptors and they already have birds
  4. vrat1236
    vrat1236
    5/5,
    very good work and very good mod ^^
  5. Andy Strife
    Andy Strife
    5/5,
    top mod! and so cute :) why it's not already in the game, i don't know
  6. saye33
    saye33
    5/5,
    OSM
  7. Subaru7
    Subaru7
    5/5,
    This race mod is the sole reason I use any mods on Starbound.
  8. Mezatino
    Mezatino
    5/5,
    Personally I love the feel and design of this race far better than almost any race I have ever played in any game ever. Its fresh and stunning. I am taking a vow as of here and right now that this is the only race I will ever play in Starbound as my player character. Keep up the amazing work, and just so you know, I found the Avali Wiki page and was enthralled by the amount of detail you actually put into these people. If I can ever convince my tabletop group to do a space themed game, I'm probably gonna throw the Avali in there just for me lol
  9. TiddleFits
    TiddleFits
    5/5,
    this should be in the base game once finished, amazing mod
  10. Gamerboyfin
    Gamerboyfin
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome and adds some really cool content :D
  11. A Small Bird
    A Small Bird
    5/5,
    great, lots of fun
    I found a glitch where if i pick up an avali foot locker and put it back down, it will have a new data chit in it
  12. Guilmon
    Guilmon
    5/5,
    Like I said, really nice!
  13. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    4/5,
    this mod is awesome, and i have been using it for a long long time... but i got bored of starbound, so i uninstalled it. just tow days ago i started playing again, all my mods & characters were gone, so i got the mods back and made a new character. i just now mad a new avali character, then i died... and i waited for the animation to play, but nothing happened, then... it crashed. so i relaunched it and started playing but now it crashes every time i load my avali
  14. Singularity_iOS
    Singularity_iOS
    5/5,
    This mod is simply awesome. Its obviously got a long way to go to feel like its actually part of the game, the armour, items, etc. But man, Im just speechless about how cool it is to play as the Avali!
  15. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Awesome race but i wonder what happen to the bigger avali space ship
  16. RandomRedMage
    RandomRedMage
    5/5,
    The inability for the Avali to wear the normal armors in the game held me at bay for a while on downloading and trying them out, but I gave in to take a look, and i have to say... I am extremely impressed with the depth of everything in this Race. I took the time and read through a fair bit of the Wiki as well, very well thought out with consideration to everything from culture to the biology of the species.

I would love to see this race continue in development. Don't let the fluffy space raptorbirdthings die!
  17. Breakout
    Breakout
    5/5,
    My very first race mod added. I love the extensive background and details you put into this race. The aesthetics and technology really convey the feeling of an advanced space-faring species. Overall, excellent job!
  18. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Well developed. I see the author has put tons of effort into this (the lack of resurrection animation does not makes it any worse, really).

Both character and technology designs are magnificent. Toyed around with it and pretty happy with the results so far.

On the sad note, I've managed to accidentally destroy stock ship's interior. Is there a way to restore it? At least, could you put a reference screenshot at mod's gallery?
  19. Dathiris
    Dathiris
    5/5,
    Not even god knows why this isn't in the base game yet...

( If it has something to do with the whole " completely different body structure." I don't care.)
  20. endhell146
    endhell146
    5/5,
    very very great really recommended in playing this game 100 out of 100