1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Atom Anvil V1.1

Compress that useless stuff!

1. blindangel8816
    The Atom Anvil allows you to compress your lower tier bars into higher tier bars. As a bonus, it also allows compression of certain materials into coal. You can craft the Atom Anvil on the Robotic Crafting Table.
    AtomAnvil.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    toby109tt likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Atom Anvil V1.1

Recent Reviews

1. PROSE
    PROSE
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    BTW, did you know that 'material to coal' recipes are not working... or it's just only happen to me? anyway, really good job, again :)
    1. blindangel8816
      Author's Response
      They should be working. You just need really large quantities of materials. Like 500ish per coal. I wanted it to be sort of balanced
  2. ogrolo
    ogrolo
    5/5,
    wow. really thanks men... its awesome... nice job :D
  3. Timmy95
    Timmy95
    5/5,
    The idea of making thing like this is really good. And the realisation of the mod is also very good.
    1. blindangel8816
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like it.
  4. PROSE
    PROSE
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    It is what I want exactly! Really good job and thank you :)
    1. blindangel8816
      Author's Response
      You're welcome. Thanks for the review.