1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Alternate Glitch computer AI 1.2

Your ship guided by sector renown tragic poetry writer Glitchspeare.

1. ShadedBlade
    My life is a lie.

Alternate Glitch Computer AI was previously "Horseless Glitch Computer AI" and was made specifically to combat unwanted reverse-centaur invasion, but that's not a big feature, seeing as default is now a wizard.

It replaces the controversial horse-lady much less controversial Wizard with the one and only Glitchspeare.

NewIcon.png

To install, simply drop the "Glitch AI Fix" (Its not fixing anything anymore, but that's what the folder is called) folder into your Starbound mods folder. If you don't know where your Starbound mods folder is, you should really look it up before downloading mods. ;)

Fear not, if Glitchspeare is not your style, also included is the human AI edited to have the Glitch color palette. If you want this, rename or delete "glitchai" in the "\Glitch AI Fix\interface\ai" folder, then rename "glitchaialternative" to "glitchai".

For all intents and purposes this mod is "complete" as it does what it says on the tin completely and well. However, if there is any problem go ahead and tell me so I can fix it! (It really shouldn't ever be broken, but tell me anyway.) Other than that, do absolutely whatever you want with it. Remix, modpack, reupload, copyright it and take me to court over stealing your work. No limits. Have fun.

Interesting thing I found though, when they AI spouts its error message at you. It says
    "~Horse', 9899, 'Avg', 23, 'Last:::', '800b5~"
    Horse. 800b5.
    :lod:
    GG Chucklefish. GG.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. NOPE.png
    2. Same Palette.png
    3. Glitchspeare.png

Recent Updates

1. Frames Completed
  2. Glitchspeare

Recent Reviews

1. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Love it
  2. Terenfear
    Terenfear
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Exactly fitting, not disturbing. Dreams come true!
  3. Cacahuatoforo
    Cacahuatoforo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    17/10 Fedoras, would download again.
  4. Jeoshua
    Jeoshua
    5/5,
    But soft! What light through yonder holoscreen breaks? Tis the East! And Glitchspeare is the Sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious Horse, who is already sick and pale with grief that thou her maid art more fair (and more lore friendly) than she: Be not her maid, since she is pretty much the dumbest thing that anyone has ever thought about putting into a video game.
    1. ShadedBlade
      Author's Response
      I laughed a lot at this.
  5. Dogkiller
    Dogkiller
    5/5,
    Goob job.
    Looks really fitting.
  6. TravellingMan
    TravellingMan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    The horse is extremely silly. Thank you for this fix.
  7. Aggravated
    Aggravated
    5/5,
    I've found the next Starbound employee.
  8. poordude
    poordude
    5/5,
    Thank you!
  9. DraconX
    DraconX
    5/5,
    Someone give this mod author a medal. Thank you !
  10. Narks
    Narks
    5/5,
    At the end of the day, I'm going to get rid of the horse anyway.