1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated After Alien Invasion [Discontinued] 0.10

Step by Step a complex addition

1. FiesesAlien
    ...:::°°° A word from Alien °°°:::...
    Scree! *coughcough* Okay, now. Well! Hail to thee Earthlings! Oh wait, wrong Century... oh hum... a yeah, there it is: Hello Earth Citizens! I come in Peace and my Inva... i mean my Science Fleet just studying you.

My native language is Xenomorphian and usually we dont talk... well, except for me, because iam a spceial breed but lets go on with business: Therefore my second native language is german so i apologize for my really bad english.

Hope you will understand all what i want to tell you. Also this is my first modding attemp in a long time and getting slowly into it. Any constructive critics will be taken aparts and your body will serverd to our queen.

Serve the Queen! Serve the Hive!
    Stay crunchy!

...:::°°° What is this Mod °°°:::...
    This Mod will be bring in its own production-lines, from mining to processing up to building stuff. Weapons, Armors, Monsters and much more. Every small update is a step towards a more complex system.

Tired of adding a bunch of mods, or mods that are way to overpowered? This mod will be in balance and not touching vanilla things in any way. Keep the Vanilla-Balance as work for the developers of the game, and the Mod-Balance by me.

...:::°°° Features °°°:::...
    Please see the TXT-File in the Archive. There is all what ive done so far. Constantly updated of course (at least when iam working with my mod).

...:::°°° What brings the next Update? °°°:::...
    Okay, it is gettint a bit peckish (teeheehee ^^) to write something about the next update. So, there will be something new ^^ There will be always something new, or at least fixes :)

...:::°°° Videos relating to my Modification °°°:::...

Link to Update 0.07 Video
    Link to Update 0.08 Video
    Link to Update 0.09 Video

...:::°°° Maximum Fun! °°°:::...
    I know out there are a few Ship-Building Mods but so far (and especially without any conflicts between this and my mod) i can say that following Mod is my personal favorite:

Spaceship: Block by Block building! by madtulip
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    gravis24 and l0singend like this.

Recent Updates

1. Changelog 0.10
  2. Changelog 0.09
  3. 0.08 Fix

Recent Reviews

1. Jybyrd108
    Jybyrd108
    5/5,
    Version: 0.08 (Fixxed)
    Great mod, I love the hammer for mining . Plus the ability to throw rocks that creatures.
    1. FiesesAlien
      Author's Response
      Wops! I Forgot to thank you =) Now i stumbled again across the rewiew-page and now i will thank you: Thank you :)
  2. peki1990
    peki1990
    5/5,
    Version: 0.06
    Great mod, keep going. BIG SUPPORT!
    1. FiesesAlien
      Author's Response
      thx :) Will try my best to add stuff and keep the balance of the mod as good as i can.