1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Advanced Workstations 0.999

Adds bulk smelting+refining (up to 1,000 ore at once!) as well as stim, bomb, and gun making!

1. Desideratus
    This mod is meant to compliment my Enhanced Exploration mod, which adds more ore-rich biomes! Click here to check it out.
    What Does This Mod Add?
    Doohickeys and thingamajigs~
    • Industrial Smelter: This upgraded smelter converts ores to bars faster than you can imagine, up to 500 bars at a time! Just be careful, trying to craft more than 500 may eat ore, since the game doesn't really handle pulling from multiple stacks. Requires Tier 2
    • Bulk Refinery: An enhanced refinery that can convert up to 1,000 ore or bars into pixels at once! You'll never be poor again! Requires Tier 4
    • Medical Station: Craft all manner of stims with this totally legal and not-at-all-shady medical station! Requires Tier 3
    • Bomb Crafting Table: Emulate your favorite action heroes by making tons and tons of bombs! Because more explosions = more better! Requires Tier 2
    What Features Are Upcoming?
    A Build-A-Bear workshop, now with real working voodoo dolls!

Not gonna lie, I rushed this one. It currently has about two-thirds of the intended features, hence the version number of 0.999. Later on, you can expect to see:
    • Vend-A-Blade: A vending machine that takes pixels and dispenses a random melee weapon, complete with a small chance of a rare drop!
    • Vend-A-Gun: A vending machine that takes pixels and dispenses a random gun, complete with a small chance of a rare drop!
    Sounds Great, How Do I Install It?
    It's like all the other mods, yo

Open the zipped file and drop the contained AdvancedWorkstations folder into your "Starbound/mods" folder, simple as that!

How Can I Help?
    Yes, YOU, citizen!

If you spot any errors or balance issues, drop me a line here on the discussion page! I check multiple times a day (Except Thursday and Saturday nights EST), and generally try to address any outstanding issues.

You can also feel free to submit ideas for more workstations, as well as any interesting screenshots and .gifs (I may even toss 'em up here on the page)

====================================================================
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    ====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Mirei and dcsk8erboy like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Magmarashi
    Magmarashi
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Great stuff as always, Des. Looking forward to the rest of the goodies coming down the pipe!