1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. Manaw

Manaw Void-Bound Voyager

That's what I did. I suppose I can try reinstalling it again.

OH! I believe I've found the problem. It appears that I had a copy of the old folder hiding inside another mod folder.

Yep, everything appears to be in working order now. Nevermind... Spades is back in action!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Bietol and Kawa like this.
  2. Grave110

Grave110 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey Bietol when they add ship upgrade how are you going to do the ship its been on my mind ever since i saw your ship?

sorry if im thinking to far ahead

3. That will have to be a bridge we cross when we get there.

4. ClockworkMidnight

ClockworkMidnight Big Damn Hero

I'm pretty sure if Chucklefish decides to ignore your ideas i'll be keeping this version of the Novakid over the official. I hope when they're implemented the devs take a look at this mod first, it's awesome!

5. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx Poptop Tamer

So im getting this error while trying to play this...am I doing something wrong? :(

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. I've seen this before while developing the mod, but it would never repeat itself for me one a second run or leave any logs behind, so I wasn't able to investigate. Are you able to get past it on subsequent tries?

7. Shadewarp

Shadewarp Pangalactic Porcupine

You need to find the starbound.log, and look for errors - will have the error at top and 7-8 numbers beneath it. The errors reported to windows are unreliable.

So grab that and post it here :)

8. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx Poptop Tamer

I tried several times and I couldn't seem to get past that...I tried one other custom race, thinking maybe it was a problem with those in general, but it seemed to work. Novakid doesn't want to work though, sadly. I was able to make a character, but I can't actually get in.

Hmm...I will look at them once I am back to my desktop, where I have Starbound installed. I'll let you know what I find then.

9. thelightreaper

thelightreaper Subatomic Cosmonaut

i can help create all the weapons for you if yo want

10. Redbl0odx

Redbl0odx Poptop Tamer

Seems to be working now...I don't know what the problem was before..xD thanks for the mod though :3 loving it now xD <3

11. CrazyFreak

CrazyFreak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I'm wanting to make a Anodyne for a roleplay concept, and I know they are Roman based... So what armor combo would look Roman? Any help?

12. Peach774

Peach774 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

could anyone help me get madtulips block by block ship building mod to work with this?

13. Manaw

Manaw Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty simple, actually. Go into the "novakid+/ships" folder and delete the 3 files there, than copy the files from any of the ship folders in the "madtulip/ships/[race]" folder to your "novakid+/ship" folder. Skadoosh, customizable ship!

14. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

bietol is so awesome, hes even mentioned by name in this video:
    (possibly even in it, but ive never seen a rl pic so cant say haha)
    lovin the mod bietol <3
    miss fixing your lua :D

Bietol likes this.
  15. tntjperic

tntjperic Void-Bound Voyager

Ok I looked in all pages to be sure. But my issue here is the Novakids faces. The clothes all show but the heads do not nor the hands.

I use the Mod manger and made sure to only have Novakid+ and the extended bar added until I get this corrected.

So I'm not sure where my fault is. Any idea's?

16. collystiger

collystiger Void-Bound Voyager

I have no clue how to mod because I have never done it before. I downloaded the mod along with two other mods to help the Novakid+ mod, but I just can't get it to work so if anyone can help me please send a reply.
    Thanks Guys or Girls:fusrodah:

17. kala

kala Void-Bound Voyager

We have to wait for the mod to be updated for it to work with new update that just came out.

18. NeuRazgriz

NeuRazgriz Subatomic Cosmonaut

i will wait for the update

19. NoBody89

NoBody89 Void-Bound Voyager

thx man for the update i have wait for novakid+