1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. newciv1

newciv1 Void-Bound Voyager

So, basically, after you reach beta sector, you regain your crew that was either eaten or sucked out of an airlock? Peachy! :D Great work! I had a doctor on my ship once. Then she died because of a turret I accidentally installed.... Sorry, Cassandra.

2. Dr_Zandi

Dr_Zandi Aquatic Astronaut

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I can't find any more detailed descriptions about what the different KEI's do, so I can only make guesses....

3. Crazyman1122

Crazyman1122 Aquatic Astronaut

can i use this with my existing glitch

4. Luminaesthesia

Luminaesthesia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm going to make a stat screen for the KEIs so that it's easier to tell what each of them do, so that'll be coming in the next few updates.

Crazyman, yes, this mod should work on your existing characters. Just re-use the sector upgrade items again to gain access. Hope you enjoy!

5. Luminaesthesia

Luminaesthesia updated Your Starbound Crew with a new update entry:

Wipe Preperation

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Squaky

Squaky Pangalactic Porcupine

7. Luminaesthesia

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen it yet.

8. Squaky

Squaky Pangalactic Porcupine

No worries. Would it be possible to make it so you can choose what race your crew members are? Either by automatically making them the same race or you, or by more spawners? You'd get to write a backstory for a bunch of new characters...

9. Kasdar

Kasdar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nice mod, but I have an issue with the ones requiring a high tech chest. I have a high tech chest, but the crafter doesnt recognise it. I did notice though that the one in your recipe has a slightly different color than the one I have. What am I missing?

10. Forged1212

Forged1212 Aquatic Astronaut

Was wondering if your going to add a gun vender / armory vender, that you can get a chest that has randomized weapons in them? Possibly a good idea.

There is two types of high tech chests in them. One of them may be yours, and one of them may be slightly colored. Where did you get your tech chest from anyways?

11. Kasdar

I got mine from a desert planet in a room with a poison pool at the bottom of it.

12. Forged1212

Forged1212 Aquatic Astronaut

Might need to find a Apex lab or any dungeon that has the actual high tech chest.

13. Kasdar

what do the apex labs look like? the planet I am on has a high tech underground facility also. It has tanks filled with lava, and blue bottles, and electric things that damage me, has kinda metal pyramid things sticking out the surface to enter.

14. Saint11311

Saint11311 Space Spelunker

Do we need to download the nova kid mod? Or will it work fine without it

15. Kotsu0

Kotsu0 Starship Captain

Holy shit. So content. Much amaze. Wow.

16. Luminaesthesia

Choosing what race you want your spawner to be can be done in coding with Notepad++, but not really possible in game yet. Maybe in the future!

And no Novakids+ mod needed, everything is within this mod. Big thanks again to Bietol for letting me use the assets!

17. Luminaesthesia

Luminaesthesia updated Your Starbound Crew with a new update entry:

Tier 10 stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Kind of a shame I can't find any of the systems that are listed in the codex's you get from the first NPC. Damn shame the navigation gui is lacking in that you can't just type the system name and coordinates in and just do an FTL jump to it. Or maybe it's having Starscape and Variety is the spice of life mod *shrug*

19. Luminaesthesia

Are you running either the Mac or Linux OS? The coordinates are tied to your operating system, so the crew only knows coordinates for Windows users playing Starbound. Sorry about that though, hopefully there will be a change there about how worlds are generated.

20. IbramSkyheart

IbramSkyheart Void-Bound Voyager

Is anything special needed to get the Merchant Market to show up in the Scientists inventory? Come to think of it I've not noticed anything new in any of the inventories except for the crew gun... is that normal and I'm just being thick?

(I've re-used my starmap/ore upgrade chips and destroyed everything/everyone and crafted from scratch.)