1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Weekly Pixel-Off

Discussion in 'Art' started by pigrocket, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreshSheet

FreshSheet Pangalactic Porcupine

Pay him by the week. It'll save pennies.

2. And he won't even be doing it for a full week. So I won't have to pay him. GENIUS.

Seajun_ and FreshSheet like this.
  3. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The suspense is killing me. KILLING MEH!

4. I am extremely confused right now, 'cause pig asked me to be in charge this weekend, then posted that muffin was in charge, and muffin hasn't said anything yet...
    So I'ma just announce the winner I guess, with his new theme:

pigrocket, Neatski and Seajun_ like this.
  5. B|eak

B|eak Void-Bound Voyager

JUST GREAT NOW I CANT ENTER THIS WEEK EITHER ;_;

6. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

Take me Gooogeliums (if you were to fill the universe with atoms as tight as a solid, the no. of atoms would get about 93% of googleplex)

7. centor111

centor111 Cosmic Narwhal

I thought the red cupid was scary. and im austrailian

8. muxaun

muxaun Subatomic Cosmonaut

why?

9. Tectal

This'll be a good one :).

10. Hey, Dragonith swagged his way back to the top. And there's a swag new theme too.

11. Tectal

There should really be a weekly digital-art-off too. I can only imagine the interesting stuff that would pop up.

It wouldn't have the same appeal as Pixel Art I guess.

Seajun_ likes this.
  12. I'd be down but I ain't running it.

13. Tectal

I'd run it, but I wouldn't want to embarrass myself with my poor organisation and presentation skills. Also, I'm not an artist myself.:giggle:

14. Scruffy

Scruffy Pangalactic Porcupine

What about a weekly-everyartstylethereis-off? That'll be even more interesting.

15. Tectal

If that was real, I would prefer them spread between threads to reduce clutter, and perhaps an extra showcase thread. Meh, the dreams. The dreams of the common me.​

16. SpaceRobo

SpaceRobo Phantasmal Quasar

My god that's creepy :C
    Reminds me of some old spritish game with a haunted teddy, I had nightmares because of that thing back then ;A;

17. Scruffy

Scruffy Pangalactic Porcupine

I know that feeling, I wish I could be bothered to save up enough money to buy a half decent graphic tablet

18. I'd let you copy/paste the format from here, because that would make it a sort of sister thread. But I'm sure someone else here will jump on your idea in time.

Tectal likes this.
  19. Tectal

Couldn't hurt to give it a go. I just don't want to create a dying thread. :)

If I were to create a thread similar to this one, I'd probably have to go through the whole deal of "Title" entries firsts, Sunday to Friday and "likes to win" etc?​

20. Tectal

AstroBlast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.