1. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED [Storm] and [SMAPI] TimeSpeed Mod--Configurable Day Lengths

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by cantorsdust, Mar 4, 2016.

1. quirkyquark

quirkyquark Astral Cartographer

First, make sure you have the latest unofficial update of the mod (2.0.3), not the original version linked here.

All options are configured through the config.json file in TimeSpeed's folder (which is under the Mods folder). This post by the maintainer of the unofficial version explains all the possible options.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Scruffy Nerf-Herder

TimeSpeed 2.1-beta is now available!

This mod is now maintained by the community, and this is the first official community update. Changes in this release:
      • Updated for SMAPI 1.9 and Stardew Valley 1.2.
      • Merged with unofficial continuation of TimeSpeed by @LasurDragon.
      • Internal refactoring.
      Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are welcome here. @LasurDragon has volunteered as community maintainer, so they can now contribute to the official version directly. The non-beta version will be released once Stardew Valley 1.2 is out of beta. :)

renbear, vivace and Davrial like this.
      • Alicha91

Alicha91 Intergalactic Tourist

I don't get the tick description.
        How many Tick Shall I set it on? would love to have a 10min in game time to be 1-2 min in real time

• Pathoschild

Hi @Alicha91. The tick length is how long 10 in-game minutes lasts. For example, a tick length of 60 means 10 in-game minutes lasts 60 real seconds.

• Pathoschild

• GetBlazedSon

GetBlazedSon Orbital Explorer

How can I get my machines to run while time is frozen like in the old version?