1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Only when they deem us worthy of being conversed with.

• Winterbreakisruined

Winterbreakisruined Tentacle Wrangler

Something tells me they haven't replied because their next reply would simply be:

" Hi guys, I want you all to know that we're still reading every reply to this thread, and still working hard to produce the crashing issue. Its our top priority. Keep the bug reports coming! They really are a huge help and we hope to have more info soon!"

And - frankly - that gives us no new information at all so they dont bother to post it.

This weekend is a 3 day weekend for gov't workers in the US. Would LOOOVE if it could spend it playing Stardew Valley!
      Winter Break is Ruined. Don't ruin MLK day too!!

• Xxlifehunterxx

Xxlifehunterxx Star Wrangler

Could not have said it better myself.

Albynoman and WeatherKain like this.
        • pb00680

pb00680 Space Hobo

Same issues is happening with my game. Fall year 2 day 6. Every time I walk over to the left side of my farm the game freezes and crashes. Sadness!

• WeatherKain

WeatherKain Seal Broken

Typhoon I cant agree with that statement more we are the peons and the lords dont deem us worthy lol. Why else would these posts go unanswered for so long only to get vague responses and talk of updates with no solution to major issue with Xbox One. I have a disgust and unrest in my gut that I cant describe so instead I sit ideal and wait like a good little sheeple. Since you already have my money right? And some of my time but thats ok right?

Goblobsters and Albynoman like this.
            • Calinks

Calinks Poptop Tamer

I think anyone expecting this game to be patched and working in regards to the Xbox glitch soon are sorely mistaken. We are probably looking at a minimum of two weeks and that's if they have found the problem and are working on a solution. Certification alone can take days. Best we can do is forget about the game for a while. Maybe play something else. If you REALLY feel like you need to play this consider getting it on PC or PS4 if possible. Maybe you can get a refund on the XB1 version.

Typhoon and Albynoman like this.
              • Faux Pirate

Faux Pirate Space Hobo

I'm having this issue and even hard resetting my Xbox did not make the mines' rewards reset.

• Sunbunny101

Sunbunny101 Space Hobo

Xbox one game freezes and dashboards me as soon as I get to the bottom of my farm. I can leave and come back and do other things, but if I take a few steps towards the bottom it freezes up. January 12th @8:36 pm cntrl time.

• ishogan

ishogan Void-Bound Voyager

I will crash my game right now. 11:33 on 01/11/17
                    Walking to the lower left of the farm will crash to dashboard. I can do it over and over if you want more info.

• Oscarrah

Oscarrah Seal Broken

Anyone can do this even if not in London..

Hell, I would be willing to be a guinea pig and give them my gamertag and password so they could log into my profile and retrieve my save off of the cloud and experience the save to title bug themselves ...

Then they can stop with the "not able to recreate this bug" excuse they have been using,.

Goblobsters likes this.
                      • Oscarrah

Oscarrah Seal Broken

I KNOW HOW TO FIX THE SAVE TO TITLE BUG/GLITCH...

Patch in multiple save slot per character so when this happens at least we have an old save to go back too..

It's just an idea I got from EVERY OTHER GAME EVER..,

nbrown17 likes this.
                        • CB CHEESCAKE

CB CHEESCAKE Space Hobo

I just experienced the back to title glitch. In the game its winter if year 2.

In real time I experienced the crash on jan, 13 at 1:55 PST. And i was able to play at around 11:00. When i tried to come back it continued to bring me back to title about 5 times

Albynoman likes this.
                          • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Oscarrah and hkfrith like this.
                          • tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Good news! We may soon be able to access bugged XB1 save files and finally solve this issue.

Could anyone with the save file load failure please email contact@chucklefish.org. Provide the gamertag you use, and send from the same email you use with your xbox account if possible. Important: please also include a clear written statement that you'd like to give us permission to access your save files. Without that, we can't do anything.

EDIT: don't send passwords.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
                            • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

That's very promising news, thanks for the update tccoxon!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
                                Xxlifehunterxx and WeatherKain like this.
                              • WeatherKain

WeatherKain Seal Broken

That is very promising but dont blame me if i dont send my info since, "fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you" just saying. I will still watch to see if this does fix it tho since I haven't invested time and money not to see it through.

Xxlifehunterxx likes this.
                                • Ganluan

Ganluan Hey, You!

I sent my info, here's hoping it helps. I'm not sure what the poster above means about "fool me once", they don't have your password or anything so I don't see how this would be a trick.

WeatherKain likes this.
                                  • McPoo

McPoo Orbital Explorer

Do
                                    Done :) Hope it helps!

• Kaylolly

Kaylolly Tentacle Wrangler

Just sent an email. I cannot wait to play this game again. Definitely one of my all time favorites!

• Toysteamshovel

Toysteamshovel Tentacle Wrangler

Just emailed my permission and gamertag, hope it can help to fix this issue!

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.