1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Release date

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by jbg00g, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbg00g

jbg00g Pangalactic Porcupine

• Assigned warning point for beta thread.
    Hey guys. I have been thinking to my self about why they are postponing the beta release so much? Betas are to help the devs find bugs, glitches and other things right? Well the terraria update is around the corner and I think I'm not the only starbound fan that is excited for the update. Well, my idea is that terraria wont be the only big thing that day. I think that the beta will release tuesday along with the update for terraria so people will play starbound and not terraria. I mean, think about it. They plan on releasing beta and game this year? With only 3 months left? Well in my opinion that is kinda a short beta. But anyway this is my theory for beta release. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Pingeh likes this.
  2. warcore

warcore Existential Complex

LOCK!

Jonesy likes this.
  3. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

The devs have said that all conversations regarding the release date should go here, and that they're going to lock any other topic that includes content of that sort of thing.

Jonesy, WoxandWarf and jbg00g like this.
  4. jbg00g

Oh thanks

ZangooseSlash likes this.
  5. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Report and move on, instead of making shitty useless posts.

ZangooseSlash, Pingeh, Jonesy and 2 others like this.
  6. jbg00g

K I moved my post thanks for telling me other wise I would have had to type it all on my phone again

ZangooseSlash likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.