1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Nanite Cloak 2.1

A collection of craftable cloaks staring at tier 4 that provide defensive and utilitarian benefits.

1. Ichy42

Ichy42 Void-Bound Voyager

Ichy42 submitted a new mod:

Nanite Cloak - A tier 3 cloak that absorbs incoming damage at the expense of energy.

Read more about this mod...

2. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Nice mod you have here my friend.

3. Ichy42

Thanks, appreciate it :)

4. Ichy42

Ichy42 updated Nanite Cloak with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The download doesn't seem to have any of the things stated in the update.

6. Ichy42

OOOops... my bad, uploaded the old one ><. Fix in a minute or two ;)

OK for some reason when I try to post the update to this site it's still using the old one, for the life of me I can't figure that out. I need a little bit to figure it out or go make a file sharing account or something. Sorry about this.[DOUBLEPOST=1410377002][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the file for now in the mean time until I can get it all sorted out ;) > Outdated, please see link at top of overview tab![DOUBLEPOST=1410381650][/DOUBLEPOST]K, so I dug up an old Dropbox account, put the file there and used it as the external link in the "Post Resource Update" function over on right column and lo and behold the site was STILL sending the old file down the pipe instead of the new one. I deleted that update post for the sake of avoiding confusion but seriously I am at wits end on this, I have no clue whatsoever what I'm doing wrong. If anyone can lend a hand here it'd be appreciated. I'm going to go mine an asteroid or something.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Cipherstar likes this.
  7. Ichy42

Ichy42 updated Nanite Cloak with a new update entry:

Minor Tweaks, V2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Matter blocks are perfect, if that's what you're referring to. Coincidentally, I found a generator just yesterday and saved the blocks.

It'd be nice if there was a way to color the nanites and trim independently of the base color. I think I saw it elsewhere but I'm not sure. Maybe not though. But until then I'll keep my red edit :p

9. humbi83

humbi83 Poptop Tamer

!!!!!! You have to modify the version string upon updating the file !!!!!!

10. Ichy42

I tried doing that but that field is greyed out and won't let me edit it for some reason ><

11. humbi83

humbi83 Poptop Tamer

So.. try uploading again but this time change the version string ? If this is what you tried to do ... well ... new thread then!

12. insomniacpotato

insomniacpotato Void-Bound Voyager

how do i craft this

13. Ichy42

You can craft it at the robotic crafting table. It *should* show in the list right away when you install it into your mods folder but you could try adding the tech upgrades to your ship again to see if they unlock... although I'm not sure I remember having to do that when I tested it. Other than that I know the mod works like a charm, maybe you have another mod that's interfering with it?