1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moveable Ship Parts (GladGiraffe) 1.1

A simple mod that lets you move the captain's chair, fuel tank, etc. around on your ship.

1. Mikablu

Mikablu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mikablu submitted a new mod:

Moveable Ship Parts (Upbeat Giraffe) - A simple mod that lets you move the captain's chair, fuel tank, etc. around on your ship.

Read more about this mod...

2. Shadow.

Shadow. Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Actually, if you move the teleporter, when you go back to ur ship, you appears on the default localitation?

3. Mikablu

Yes. You'll still appear in the same spot, as if the teleporter hadn't been moved.

4. Mikablu

Mikablu updated Moveable Ship Parts (Upbeat Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1: Parts are now craftable

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

for some reason I can't seem to move them around, I'm on a new glitch character and it's showing me a research thing and a apex captain chair... don't know why it won't work, I'm on unstable (not nightly)

6. Gwevare

Gwevare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah....I tried removing my shipworld files, that character is now permanently stuck, even replacing the files it remains broken. And on a brand new character, it also, simply does not work.

7. Joegodoffish

Joegodoffish Void-Bound Voyager

The research station seems to crash with the mod installed. If I place one then remove the mod, it works again. It closes the game outright. I have no other mods installed, but it makes the research station completely unusable.

8. Demogarose

Demogarose Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ditto here, though interestingly, if you remove the mod the ship parts are still move-able, and the research station no longer crashes the game.

9. Velornar

Velornar Pangalactic Porcupine

Your mode is extremly usefull and amazing; but i'm wondering, are you planning to update it for 1.0 ? In fact there is almost nothing to change with the files, I made a compatible version for personnal use...But I would prefer by far to see a version updated by its author instead of doing it (just the techstation tha cause crash when multiples are placed, but I dont think its possible to be fixed) ^^
    Good luck.