Modding Discussion Mod Library

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Bandus, Dec 8, 2013.

1. lonesurvivor

lonesurvivor Big Damn Hero

Thank you! I got the message, but one minute after i posted this :cool:

2. LOCSA_XIII

LOCSA_XIII Void-Bound Voyager

3. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

4. Toast_Storm

Toast_Storm Space Penguin Leader

5. LOCSA_XIII

LOCSA_XIII Void-Bound Voyager

thank you Bandus! "thumbs up"
    1. edit: my forum avatar is not working well.. :-(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  6. Toast_Storm

Mine wasn't either, I ended up having to use the gravitar thing, was pretty easy to set up if its annoying you.
    http://en.gravatar.com/

7. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

8. Toast_Storm

Yep I'm looking forward to not getting buried within a matter of minutes lol :D

9. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

10. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Updated!

Updated!

Both added!

As far as the subforums, I noticed that too! Good to see for sure! I'm not entirely sure if it will obsolete having this mod library or not. I suppose it would depend on the sheer amount of mods. In any event, I'll keep updating for the time being!

11. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Quite honestly, I think this will still be a great asset even with the new categories. Looking at how fast mods are being released, I'm suspecting in a couple of days even those subforums are filled to the brim, making a list like this a lot easier. Might I suggest maybe using the same categories as the subforums and having a spoiler tag for each category? Would make it easier to look through if the list becomes longer.

12. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Not a bad idea at all! I believe I will reformat it along those lines sometime later this evening.

13. Toast_Storm

Agreed, its a nice and simple way for people to find a link to the mod page that says in the same place! Even when looking through the forum for my own mod I miss it at times!

14. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

15. Squeegy

Squeegy Starship Captain

You listed BobdaBiscuit's space station mod and not mine, though mine does everything his does and more. I feel... how did you put it? Right,

16. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

17. Toast_Storm

Not sure if you noticed but they snuck in another subsection - 'Crafting and Building'

18. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero

Doh! I just added a couple more sections and now that one has appeared. I think they are, quite coincidentally, adding them as I am editing my thread. I'll try to keep up! Thanks for the heads up!

19. sixxes

sixxes Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  20. Bandus

Bandus Big Damn Hero