Building/Ship Let's see your space station.

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by BasicallyNuclear, Jun 10, 2017.

1. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

I really made this thread to look for inspiration.

2. IxFa

IxFa Big Damn Hero

Well darn, I came to this thread for inspiration!
    Well.. If it's any consolation, I have an idea for a space station built in an asteroid field that gets around the lack of gravity by being full of water, thus switching to swimming-based gravity. Haven't built anything nice with it yet, but that might help you with your inspiration.

Really what I want to see is how great someone can make a space station look with the transponder. I don't like it as-is, but plenty are more creative than I am.

3. Bake

Bake Void-Bound Voyager

same...

4. moremuffin

moremuffin Big Damn Hero

I'm going to start out by saying "it's not done yet" but ...
    20170630154312_1.jpg
    It's mostly stuck to the modules but I have had to use admin to disable tile protection to fill in a few gaps that needed to be filled in.

5. Pohany

Pohany Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

Maid cafe ♡(灬´ㅂ`灬)

moremuffin likes this.
  6. rosedragon

rosedragon Void-Bound Voyager

So beatiful! Love the individual tables, would surely visit and pay eating on such lovely station. Are the cakes from a mod? And what about the blue and green windows? How do I get those? Thanks!

Pohany likes this.
  7. Pohany

Pohany Pangalactic Porcupine

rosedragon likes this.
  8. Reyghel

Reyghel Aquatic Astronaut

I really marveled at these constructions. And that reminds me that I have so much to do. I would love that there was a mod that could include your creation in my game, but not free. That he had to pay pixels or pool the resources to put it together.