1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. ALWAYSANGRON

ALWAYSANGRON Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could anyone provide links to the race mods that this incoporates?

2. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to ask why my game is going to 9 fps and my save games keep disappearing when I put this into my mods folder. I'm sorry if this issue has already been reported, but I'm kinda lazy to search through the 16 discussion pages. Sorry.:DD

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sure: Google.com.

Seriously, don't be lazy. Why should someone else need to go and compile 30 or so links for you? You have fingers and can type.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. Are0h

Are0h Void-Bound Voyager

I use both Frackin Universe and Frackin music (which are spectacular by way) so, naturally, I thought I would given Frackin Races a try. Installed it on my current game and it seemed to be fine until I opened the Matter Manipulator UI. When I opened that particular interface, the elements were jumbled together to such an extent it was unusable. Troublesome to say the least.

I thought the conflict was a result on installing it on a pre-existing save, so I started a new game to make sure. The discombobulated interface was present there as well.

After a bit of investigation, it seems the Frackin Races mod has a conflict with the Manipulated UI mod that comes with Spawnable Item Pack mod. The both seem to edit the Matter Manipulator UI which leaves that interface in a bit of a confused mess. Upon removing Frackin Races from my mod list, it goes back to normal.

I'm very impressed by your work, so I just thought I'd bring it to your attention so hopefully you'd take a look so I can use yet another Frackin' mod.

If I can lend a hand in anyway, let me know.

Keep up the great work. It's very appreciated.

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

not much I can do about that. Thaat mod expressely changes the UI. FU does not. They will not work together. No plans for that, either, since not everyone wants that. Someone could easily patch up an addon though. It wont be me.

11. Are0h

Are0h Void-Bound Voyager

Perhaps that will my first project to learn the ins and outs of how to make a mod for the game. That would be a nice place to start.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Thanks belatedly for the Novakid food fix. Went through three cakes a night with them even with the slower food drain mod I had installed for slightly-easier Survival ^^;

15. BiaWensly

BiaWensly Orbital Explorer

You answered me in the reviews's section but I can't answer you back so I'll post it here... This is the issue:

[​IMG]

Says that I haven't got a M.M so I can't upgrade it... And I don't know how to fix it... :/

My Starbound version is 2.8.0.10 and I have the last version of the mod... Also here there's a list of the mods I have,in case there is any that is incompatible and causing this problem, but I think not:

-Amethystumns FloranHairPack
    -CompactCrops - CG - 1.4
    -Cyan's Glitch Armor Edits
    -EnhancedPartyInterface
    -GrassMod
    -mod_xsmech
    -noplayerglow
    -Q_MM_Full
    -Reed Farming
    -CraftableSeeds
    -CraftableVines
    -EnhancedStorage
    -EnhancedTemperature (EHT)
    -greebles
    -instrumentcrafting
    -skywind08's Anime Music Pack 2.2
    -timecontrol

When I uninstall the mod the problem dissapears... and oh, I have a server with a friend by Hamachi, i don't know if this can cause some kind of problem, but anyway...

And that's it, thanks for your time ^^

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

what *race* are you

it also might be a conflict with whatever Q_MM_Full is, if its an MM mod

17. BiaWensly

I tried uninstalling Q_MM_Full but nothing, the error persist... I also tried uninstalling all the mods except FrackinRaces and nothing... I'm a floran, by the way..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

if you are floran then you *shouldn't* be affected, as their MM is not edited by FrackinRaces.

I think something else is going on there. I've played dozens of florans without issue. Either your FR is outdated or something is conflicting.

19. BiaWensly

Thank you so much anyway, I'll see what can I do. I really appreciate your answers. Good job with the mod, and I'm sorry for not giving you 5 stars because at last this isn't your fault and you took the time to answer, so... Oh, and I love your work. Again, thank you anyway.^^

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

all good