1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. druzyfur

druzyfur Void-Bound Voyager

Hi just a note about a bug:
    On my ship I had a Hylotl Store Shelf (with plushies placed on top of it) and this was sitting on top of an Arcade Prize Counter.
    When I installed the mod and it converted the Hylotl Store Shelf into a storage container it was suddenly invisible. Meaning the plushies were hanging in mid air and items could be placed on top (but not in) this invisible object. But most importantly it could not be destroyed. Even after uninstalling the mod it was still there and invisible, permanently making that space unusable.

Luckily I was able to restore my ship from backup. I'd love to use this mod but it makes me nervous that other items in my universe could be invisible and permanently borked without me even realizing it.

Details:
    completely vanilla install, first and only mod I ever installed.
    2015 MacBook, macOS 10.12.3
    Steam version
    Manual mod install, not Workshop

Thanks!

2. Vallsamon

Vallsamon Big Damn Hero

Not sure if this has been discussed or not but, I was having a problem with this in multiplayer, was hosting a server for me and my brother but until I removed this mod from the load order, we'd be kicked from the game for opening containers, with an error message about there not being an option button. was wondering if there was a way to fix this because I really love this mod, it helps me keep all my stuff. :3

3. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

You removed this mod from the load order, why?
    Maybe there are other mod which conflicts with Enhanced Storage?

4. Vallsamon

Vallsamon Big Damn Hero

Well, I removed it because it kicked either of us when we opened containers, when i removed it, the error stopped . . as for other mods, there were none that I could think of that mess with containers.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized the problem. . . have improved Containers in my collection, uh. . . sorry to of wasted your time.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Small feature request (not sure if there is a right place to ask this) but could you look into the Elithian Races Mod, kinda realising when playing that trying to keep a theme going about how much I hated the default storage sizes (or: how my ship needs to be bigger just for the lockers to hold crafting materials)

6. NeoVanAlemania

This is requested in the Steam Discussion. I already added this mod to my todo list. When the next major Starbound update comes I will update Enhanced Storage as well.

7. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks mate, just have to wait now, and streamline my locker set up.

8. NeoVanAlemania

crazygreggy likes this.
  9. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would it be possible to add the items from the castlevania mod?

10. NeoVanAlemania

Of course, I'll put on the todo-list.

11. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, I love the mod! A bit more complicated than Improved Storage, but the features more than make up for it!

Can I make a request, though? Any chance of adding support for ACT containers?

12. NeoVanAlemania

Sure, I'll add the containers from this mod in the next update. ;)

13. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome, thanks!

14. NeoVanAlemania

@Quinch: Unfortunately I'm not able to add containers from the ACT mod because this mod does not have the required metadata file. Without this file I can't change the containers. I'm sry about that but the author of ACT have to add the metadata file at first.

15. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, no problem. Maybe I'll pester them about it.

16. NeoVanAlemania

Ok, let me know if the author add the file. ;)

17. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania updated Enhanced Storage with a new update entry:

New supported mods, new UI, new sorting mechanics and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

I'm working on an UI overhaul and they look similar to your new UI, with those square edges. I was also editing yours to match with mine and wanted to ask if I could upload them when I finish? Look how it is, I still need to edit more things, though.
    [​IMG]

19. NeoVanAlemania

Hehe feel free to upload your work, it looks good, I like it. The only thing is... I don't like the light green. ;)

20. NeoVanAlemania