1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

NeoVanAlemania updated Enhanced Storage with a new update entry:

Bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. BadConina

BadConina Void-Bound Voyager

This bug is still relevant. Fix pls.

3. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

The wall storage is a very recent addition to FU. But yes, it would be great to have it properly Enhanced Storage-adapted as well.

4. NeoVanAlemania

This is not really a bug, some objects are just not supported right now. I remember that the Gene Storage was a special container and it had a reason why it's not supported. Regarding wall locker and food locker I'll add them later.

5. Ansler

Ansler Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way for someone to patch in support for their mod added liquid for the liquid tanks even if to just call in one of the already existing liquid colors you made?

6. NeoVanAlemania

When you use an unknown liquid the script should use the color of water by default. If you want to assign the unknown liquid to any other color it cannot be changed that easy. But I can add more liquids from other mods if you want.

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Hey, I just discovered a mod conflict.

Frackin Universe just recently made an addition that alters the drop rate of mission boss weapons. However, because Enhanced Storage makes the same bosses randomly drop blueprint boxes, ES overrides FU, meaning no boss weapons. I corrected this by editing the ES monster.treasurepools.patch and removing the references to the bosses, and it works fine now. It's a pretty dirty solution, though.

I've only got a rudimentary understanding of the code so I don't know the finer details, but it would be a good idea if you could find a better solution, time permitting. No idea if it conflicts with anything else, after all. And I like Enhanced Storage, so I don't want to remove it just yet. :)

8. NeoVanAlemania

The only solution to fix this is, as you did, removing the blueprint boxes from the drop pool for bosses. That's the problem when multiple mods changing the same thing of the game. I could change remove the boxes from bosses, that only generic monsters would drop the boxes.

9. NeoVanAlemania

10. NeoVanAlemania

Added search function

11. romaust

romaust Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With this mod i can't teleport to the outpost.

12. NeoVanAlemania

Please provide your starbound.log file in a pastebin link. (pastebin.com)

13. NeoVanAlemania

Search function improvement, Capture Pod Cupboard improvement

14. NeoVanAlemania

15. romaust

16. NeoVanAlemania

You are using the Improved Containers mod and Enhanced Storage together. Both mod are not compatible to each other.

17. romaust

i still cant go to the outpost
    http://pastebin.com/Sjxk7Xek

18. NeoVanAlemania

Hum, your log is full of error messages, caused by some other mods. It must be any incompatibility with Enhanced Storage to one of your other mods.

19. romaust

there is a log, where i use only that mod at the new person
    http://pastebin.com/bH8ACX0d

20. NeoVanAlemania

The current Starbound build is v1.2.1., which also is written in my log file. Your log file says you have the version 1.1.1. That could be the reason for your problem. You should update Starbound to the newest version.