Coming mid day tomorrow - 7 December

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

i hope they fix the bug that makes you teliport back into your own ship that bug is anooying as hell

HylianChozo likes this.
  2. Cabralol522

Cabralol522 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, please lol! But we still have to be understanding, and im sure after XP and VISTA are fixed, they will also work on MAC

3. KnightSpral

KnightSpral Void-Bound Voyager

I would love it if you guys could fix the instant quitting of the game on the Mac, but I know you have a ton of things to do... But just for us Mac guys and gals out here

4. brightonmorris1

brightonmorris1 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't care how long it takes to get the game loaded. I just wish that they revised the games loading system, seeing as how it loads the worlds as you go, its easier to load the worlds when you first join.
    However this also makes exploring more laggy, I wish they could add an option to load the worlds BEFORE you went in, like terraira, this would reduce most of the lag from exploring.

5. Plistra

Plistra Intergalactic Tourist

6. Zanzabarr

Zanzabarr Void-Bound Voyager

The snow armor was stupid OP, glad it's getting fixed; but could we have some kind of tiered snow armor that requires more valuable ingredients as it improves? Maybe keep it a couple armor points below the same tier of the normal non-heated armor?

And could we PLEASE get skinned options for the items we can't move in our ships so we can get them to match our decor? (My ship is Avian, I redid the interior to look similar to an Avian temple, and the silver equipment looks silly in it).

Ashton_Gilley likes this.
  7. JamesyPoo

JamesyPoo Intergalactic Tourist

I think one of the Devs mentioned that if you were to destroy the container the items that vanished would be dropped as well. You could give that a go and see if your items reappear.

8. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

The fact that it's releasing midday GMT time means anybody in the USA is going to receive it early in the morning, and for me that's before I wake up. I'm just going to leave my computer on all night so I get the update and don't have to wait.

Hey, does anybody know a good OS that doesn't contain spyware or tracking devices?

9. Yarott

Yarott Phantasmal Quasar

Techs need Shortcuts! How often was this said before? Otherwise, have some of the Techs be Passive, while other being Active, and have both types still use the 4 slots for "Balance Play".

10. Thotgor

Thotgor Aquatic Astronaut

I'm very happy to see that you guys are working on the XP issues and just working hard in general to fix bugs as they are discovered. I can't wait to see what the final version of te game will be like. Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  11. Chrisis

Chrisis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a known bug, but please, Don't post bugs here, post them in their appropriate forum section: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/general-bug-reports.34306/
    And read that first post. please read it.

12. Ladaone

Ladaone Aquatic Astronaut

I know one more bug but I do not know if you know about it. Character menu not showing stats correctly, it always write 100hp and doesn`t show armor corectly.((((99(((((9(((

Yrfan likes this.
  13. ArabDiSASTER

ArabDiSASTER Orbital Explorer

that's just it. Items do, except these ones.

14. HylianChozo

HylianChozo Tentacle Wrangler

That's actually what I did. xP

I can definitely understand why the snow armor would be nerfed though, so far it's completely negated all temperature effects and allowed me to breeze through the UFO boss. xP Really excited to see what's added in the future!

However, I would like to see some sort of feature (whether it be right from the start or a higher-tier upgrade for ships or something) that gives you information on planets by scanning them. Depending on how long you scan, it can tell you what race occupies it, and maybe a higher-level scan can show how abundant one mineral is over the other. :U

Grenaid and Zanzabarr like this.
  15. Chira

Chira Subatomic Cosmonaut

thats useless hylian, all chars getting wiped in a few days. its totally senseless to do that, you have to start from the start anyways.
    the save wont be compatible with the newer version of the game, making a save copy of the old savefile is also useless aswell =P

16. Cubeloon

Cubeloon Poptop Tamer

So, I'm confused. Is the XP fix coming today?

17. Remmus

Remmus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well again gear does, it´s obvius the game is intent to played more a bit trial and error, kinda like rl explorer of ye old had too, gather the resources, craft ya gear and take a leap of faith, ya will notice if ya undergeared X3

18. Scayze

Scayze Seal Broken

Im confused aswell... i mean, first they said the update will come out today (mid day) then they wrote that they will make a bigger update with more fixes and stuff..... but i hope they will release the bugfix patch further today... :( i got XP aswell and the game looks so aweeeesommeeee

19. Paddon

Paddon Title Not Found

Is there any way we can backup a file and somehow keep a planet's current state and use it with the new characters we have to make?

20. Inspector Hotel

Inspector Hotel Void-Bound Voyager

Could you make like just fast little patch for thoose with xp? all of my friends are playing without me it is killing me :(