30th August progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 30, 2013.

1. MC Pennybags

MC Pennybags Seal Broken

I'm with you on the daily updates. I only swing by once or twice a week really, but here is a pretty good link: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/omni-reply-to-community-questions.29051/ In question #3 omni lays out the types of bugs that are their main priority. Primarily world-ending / save-file-invalidating bug. Reading this Q&A gives me more sympathy for the devs. ;)

Ecleptic likes this.
  2. llamunkapus

llamunkapus Tentacle Wrangler

Take into account that it took them from i49 to now to nearly finish tier 2. If what Omni says is true, even though it may not be, all we would technically have to wait is another week. Heck, tier 2 came out only a couple days after the preview of only tier 1. I'm not one for speculating, but I did want to put this in a bit of perspective for some of you. Thanks. :up:

3. Insignia

Insignia Zero Gravity Genie

It won't take that long. Tiy can do it he spends enough time on social media sites.

4. Spazmatism

Spazmatism Aquatic Astronaut

Speaking of servers, will you guys add something for multiplayer that makes it so you don't have to port forward or use Hamachi or all that complicated crap?

5. imrevned

imrevned Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Their plan is to add a way to make it some you can just click "Create Server" or something of the sort to easily setup multiplayer.

We'll have to wait and see if that happens.

6. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

When I said 'all' I was being diplomatic. Almost all of my post was me trying not to piss off anyone. Apparently I failed. A lot of people feel like Flight but on a much less impatient scale. I mean, we've waited this long, we can wait a few more months or so.
    Also, my 'all' opinion? Really? :yeahhhh:
    I refuse to be criticized for attempting to reassure a fellow forum member on a highly disputed subject. Personally, I think that these are great devs, trying hard to make the best game they can for us, but I'm not going to make enemies just to prove my point. You obviously agree with me, it's just that you misunderstood the message I was trying to get across to Flight. So, seriously, no hard feelings people.

Ecleptic likes this.
  7. DaglessMcChicken

DaglessMcChicken Void-Bound Voyager

i agree with you but you cant refuse to be criticized like ever its just impossible lol cuz people can just do it, its like saying i refuse to be murdered (just being a jerk :p)

8. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

lol imagine a bunch of people burst into your house and then youre all like "I refuse to be murdered!" and then theyre just staring at for a full 10 seconds. Then they kill you :viking:

anyway yeah, no matter what you say or do, someone just has to be cynical. I just try to make sure no one misunderstands.... :notworthy:

Ecleptic likes this.