18th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I think the fact that they have addressed it by continuing to use it, and enhancing it, and having fun with it. They know that not everyone is happy... but she's still here.

And, "fun" is what I see & feel with her latest Bel Air-ness.

Runetora likes this.
  2. It's starting to escalate between here and the thread you linked. We're getting reports :oops: But I'm on it :love:

Runetora and Zouleena like this.
  3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Guys...
    Use @(insert username) to summon a Dev!

4. Poppinz

Poppinz Pangalactic Porcupine

.....yea that just feels like poking fun at the people who dont like it, im saying it feels that way, i dont know if it is...

and actually saying something and acknowledging that some people dont like it would help a lot

Jeoshua likes this.
  5. Ramones_fan

Ramones_fan Pangalactic Porcupine

Well said,
    My response, you appear not to understand that while you dislike the horse, others like it or are indifferent. the developers went with what the majority likes or at least didn't state they dislike, coupled with the fact that they already had it developed. as i've stated, I'm sure there will be mods to change it as soon as the code is available so they can,

6. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

... and that's why the lack of actual words from Tiy other than the rapping is upsetting people.

Thundercraft likes this.
  7. Poppinz

we dont actually know if the majority likes it

i mean actually there are 97 people we know who dont like it

here see?

http://community.playstarbound.com/...-boobs-for-glitch-poll-yes-or-no.79610/page-6

8. PartyAlarm

PartyAlarm A "Cool" "Good" poster.

Poppinz, what is the more likely scenario here?

1. Tiy posted an update an 9 o'clock at night when the nightly update went up to show the AIs are in the game, and they didn't start work on their text yet so someone copy pasted the Fresh Prince for a chuckle. Tiy didn't write anything to go along with it, probably on account of what time it was posted up.

2. Tiy decided to post the horse AI to make fun of and taunt the people who did not like it, because screw them.

9. Jeoshua

If you actually look for the post where people voted on the situation, you'll see that it is not a majority of people that like the Horse AI. Even before this thread, when it was brought up, a lot of people hate the idea. The thread where people actually voted on it, as of now, is 65% against. That's called a super-majority in American politics. If this were a democracy (and yes, I realize it is not), those of us against the Horse AI would own the Senate.

Kozakana and Thundercraft like this.
  10. Poppinz

yea i realize its probably not intended... im just saying it feels like it is

11. Ramones_fan

12. PartyAlarm

You'd also have a voter turnout of 0.02%

Runetora and Ramones_fan like this.
  13. Eonwe

Eonwe Macho Man

I deleted a post here that had a pretty big image. You can post a similar version that is smaller.

14. Poppinz

they didnt state they liked it either so thats kinda not a valid point :\

15. Ramones_fan

less then 100 against how many sales? last i heard that is not a majority.

16. Jeoshua

That makes it almost exactly like actualy politics then, doesn't it? And you're shooting a bit low on that.

The fact of the matter is, the only people who would even know about this situation are those of us who check the forums. Nobody else has even heard of this Horse AI. And many people probably don't feel strongly enough to vote about it. Look at it like a focus group, and the focus group overwhelmingly, so far, doesn't like it.

Please add your voice to the voting thread, and be counted. I wouldn't want to see the pro side so "unrepresented" as you seem to think.

17. Poppinz

this is true, theres not a really great way to tell if people like or dislike it... it can go either way we

18. PartyAlarm

Tyrant! [​IMG]

Skarn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.