RELEASED 15 x 15 Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by wards_krypton, Mar 13, 2016.

1. dk2020

dk2020 Space Penguin Leader

click the view tile order of their source image (third button under picker next to clock) and you can see the rest of the tile. Looks like tiDE has some weird bugs, but the author doesn't appear to be actively working on this for a while.

BTW here's adding the original greenhouse to yours and attaching it real quick and dirty. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03801822409435072033. I think this is what someone suggested doing. with the original greenhouse and your the warp in works.. Both door warps you out.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • vhdblood

vhdblood Lucky Number 13

The tile picker bugs out when it's small. Just drag the top bar of the tile picker window up and you'll be able to see the ones at the end.

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Not just me seeing the end, the effing program too! it literally bugs out because it cannot see it and screams at me that it's gonna crash, locking my out of the picker altogether. I could understand simply the the user not seeing but the program too, doesn;t help that it is super inconsistent as well

This is why when the official line says it's user friendly I want to smack the guy so hard lol (not at all serious, I never get mad or violet)

My Modus Operandi is that I close tIDE and just work moving the calendar on my neglected save when things go south; no sense repeating the frustrations of others lololol. Thanks mate, you are a true vet of this hunk of prickly pear known as tIDE.

Oh and thanks as well dk2020 just noticed your post as alerts are not helping.

Actually those filters are nice I mean if I wanted to add like entire community center dish tanks, bam right there... not to mention would have helped draw the extended glass. Oh well live, learn, bleed.

Working on doing 5xsh x 2y plots for the hemp farm portion as suggested by taintedwheat

taintedwheat likes this.
        • BoffoBoy

This of course warrants a separate reply since I do not thing I can nest replies easily from within the forum tools.

I am curious if I can easily import other maps into an existing map, I mean yeah sort of would have to be done carefully with tile dependencies but hmm.

Thanks though for messing with it, how did you just happen to get that going? Is there an easy way to drag the old green house into new?

I'm about to change the hemp room but what I ended up doing was copy the 20x20 down to 24 Y and pasted it up top to the left. Obviously I moved the entrance to 10x but the wider green house worked better than just the stock green house for what I was aiming for once I sussed it all out. The warp points were fun to figure out, their format in properties are really hard to proof read and 34 is not 24 I know for certain now.

ooh yeah, both exits take you to farm and you can travel between hemp room and 20x20 on mine too. It looks pretty pimp, you'd be proud! ^^

Your Version 2.0 Trellis Room is ready taintedwheat
          http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/15-x-15-greenhouse.109785/page-6#post-2848186

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Might have to update it for 1.07. I was testing out 1.07 beta and every time I entered the game would crash.

• BoffoBoy

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Nah, It was addressed to @wards_krypton sorry, should've made that clear xD but yea, something in 1.07 made the 15x15 version incompatible

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Agh, hope it gets fixed quickly...cause I like this mod. :(

• Idelan

Idelan Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I really want to use this mod but I'm not familiar with the nexus plataform, will it allow me to have the mod on 2 different pcs without any cloud synchronization problems?

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Update. Ok so it's not this mod, it's probably something wrong with the greenhouse. I'm using vanilla greenhouse now with the 1.07 beta and no matter the crop as soon as I touch it I get a CTD.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Well, at least it's not the mod. I hope you mentioned it in the bugs thread(s) that CA actually visits so that he can fix it before 1.07 goes live, at least. =x

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

I tried to find the answer in this thread but didn't catch it, how did you expand the size of the cave? I'd like to do this too. Or perhaps you or someone could link me to the file that does it, better yet. :)

• BoffoBoy

The mod was called bigger cave by kingjoey, who seems to have gone from the modding scene. The main issue with his mod is that if you pick fruitbats for cave, there is not enough map 'darkness' to spawn them and just adding mass amounts of dark tiles means a ton of bats.

I made a storage mod to replace the cave that instead uses the bus stop to transport you to a storage complex. Changes are coming soon for the newer map replacement options but right now there is a smaller version with rooms roughly the size of the cave mod you quoted.

http://community.playstarbound.com/...ge-smapi-and-map-replacement-versions.113148/

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Well fruit bats have proved to beyond underwhelming and extremely lame, so I'm going to be resetting the choice and going with mushrooms, setting them to breakable and then placing them elsewhere via the save file. Unless there's an easier way to do this now. So if I do that, it sounds like there wouldn't be much disadvantage to using the Bigger Cave mod it seems.

• Koeki

Koeki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I managed to make a clutter free version of this... tested it and was able to go in and the crops were all there. Just removed the extra stuff, including water. Nothing but cropland.

Attached Files:

navyzis likes this.
                              • Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but is there a version of this for 1.1? I'm badly i need of a bigger greenhouse.

• DaimoMac

DaimoMac Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ditto. I also would ask for the Greenhouse if the planting area could be 19x19 as I like having space between crops as it helps me differentiate between them all. if that is too much to ask, I am sorry

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

From what I can see, it's just an xnb file you throw into your content folder to replace the old one, so you don't need an updated version for 1.1, it should still work. o: I could be completely off though...

• Enalya7NZ

I tried another xnb file to put the values of some crops back to what they were before the update...it didn't work unfortunately.

• Enalya7NZ

I found a greenhouse mod that not only works, but is totally awesome!

It has two...yes TWO! floors of a 20x20 plot each, 6 fruit tree spaces, a kitchen that is linked to your fridge in the house, a bed and your very own hot pool for replenishing energy!

http://stardewvalleymods.net/sweet-greenhouse-mod/