1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Zombie Race Mod 0.5.0.3

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

1. XelSlime
    You died, but you didn't stay dead. Mainly 'cause you didn't realize you were dead until you crawled out of the graveyard you were buried in. Now you just wander around, looking for a place to call home.

This mod adds a new "zombie" race, with 40 palettes (a mix of solid colors, two-color blends, and stitched styles based on Monster Musume, Ragnarok Online, and Shantae), a variety of eye/accessory color combinations (there's 20 or so eye colors, sorry for the time spent clicking through them) and... well currently it's only got the basic human hairstyles, and two custom styles I've created for girls (there aren't many male zombies that come to mind, honestly), but there will be more things in the future.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]"Undead Traits" are partially based off of D&D. This is currently limited to "breathProtection" and "poisonStatusImmunity", as I know nothing of json and LUA coding. If anyone knows how to do this stuff and wants to help, I'd like to try and include taking damage from healing methods that aren't eating and medicine. That most likely just leaves healing water and the "Healing Zone" effect from certain staff weapons, though I guess there's always the Frackin' Universe effects too, as an add-on mod perhaps.

This race was Itsuko's request, and it amused me, plus I wanna see more of this type of thing along with the slimes and lamias, so I went with it.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    socom55 and Relten like this.

Recent Reviews

1. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0.3
    very good mod
  2. Peppery Biscuit
    Peppery Biscuit
    5/5,
    Recently downloaded and installed this modification. Once fleetingly looked at the list of unique features of the race and did not realize that meant skull. This race is one of a kind, which is free to be in toxic rivers and planets. Since the game is not possible to swim in the toxic rivers without getting damage, then this race is such a possibility. I first saw a bottom in toxic biomes.
  3. Verfaulte Leiche
    Verfaulte Leiche
    4/5,
    Absolutely awesome. Love the attention to detail. My only complain is you have eye colour and accessory colour tied together.
    1. XelSlime
      Author's Response
      Sorry about that. It's just I couldn't think of a better method to go about it.

On the plus side, cycling through all the eye colors switches to the next accessory color, so one can choose what each part's color is separately, rather than having to go the route I've gone with the slime race. In their case, there's 110 palettes (where there's only 21 for the zombies). I'm not doing 110x110 (12,100 combinations). Too much for people to deal with.
  4. epicbonzi
    epicbonzi
    4/5,
    Great textures and sprites but that all