1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Xtendo-Flare Stable

Makes flares last 5 minutes.

1. Ariskelis
    I saw a thread, someone was saying flares didn't last long enough. I looked into the files. Flares last exactly 20 seconds, according to it, and I figured I'd make them last longer, because why not. Now they last 5 minutes.

If you want to change that, go into the mod file>projectiles>throwable>flare and open the patch file up with notepad++ or similar. Change the "Value": 300 to however long you want them to last, in seconds. Yay.

Built for the latest Stable. Place in \Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods.

Have any other simple-ish requests? Feel free to hit me up. I'm bored 90% of the day and I could use something to do.

Recent Updates

1. Moar Flares! Also, edits

Recent Reviews

1. TCRN030
    TCRN030
    5/5,
    Version: Stable
    Nicely done sir! This is a VERY useful mod that seems more realistic. All we need now is a flare that won't disappear when an enemy touches it lol
  2. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Simply great. 5 minutes is sensible, possibly the time you need to find your way back after a tunnel exploration. But not long enough for it to last forever when leaving the planet.

20 sec is just too low, no use for them really.
  3. Guthrie28
    Guthrie28
    5/5,
    Very simple mod, and yet, very useful.
    1. Ariskelis
      Author's Response
      Thanks! :DD