1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrfillich's Miscellaneous Music (Mostly Metal) 2016-03-06

A place where I upload noisy things for your bemusement

1. Tyrfillich
    I like finding and making MIDIs of my favourite songs (holdover from time spent screwing around in RPGMaker I guess) and I recently started converting some into Starbound format because dammit, space should rock.

This may be an ongoing thing for me; I'll upload more as I convert them.

--------------------------------------------
    Nightwish - Slaying The Dreamer (Microphone, Overdrive Guitar, Electric Bass, Ocarina and Drum Kit)

Kamelot - Mirror Mirror (Microphone, Overdrive Guitar, Electric Bass, Music Box, Violin, Lead Guitar and Drum Kit)

Bleach - D-Tecnolife [TV Size] (Microphone, Overdrive Guitar, Electric Bass Guitar and Drum Kit)

Disturbed - Stricken (Microphone, Overdrive Guitar, Electric Bass Guitar, Lead Guitar and Drum Kit)
    --------------------------------------------

To install these, unzip the file and chuck the .ABC files into the Songs folder located at steamapps\common\Starbound\assets\user\songs and they'll show up next time you load up Starbound.

Feedback and comments are welcome. Also open to requests, but on a if-I-get-to-it basis.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update!

Recent Reviews

1. Orchan
    Orchan
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-03-06
    Excellent song pack that features properly made songs, the choice of instrument for each ABC is well done and the songs sound good. Sadly missing one of the advertised songs, which is "Disturbed - Stricken"

If you keep up the good work and make more songs, this will be a popular song pack.