1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Two-Person Couch 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe

Because two butts are better than one

1. Peelz
    This mod is the product of a suggestion made on the forums. It's a two-seater couch! The couch comes in two pieces and is craftable from the wooden crafting table. Best of all, it only costs one wood plank a piece! Other than that, it's pretty self-explanatory what this mod does. Just in case it isn't self-explanatory enough, here is a complimentary GIF:

[​IMG]

WITH THE NEWLY ADDED MIDDLE SECTION YOU CAN NOW OWN YOUR OWN INFINICOUCH! ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLUE!

[​IMG]
    Known issues:

-The seating positions get a little wonky depending on which direction the couch is flipped. Nothing too bad though.

-The racial descriptions are all the default for the apex couch. This will probably change if/when I update.

-The couch comes in two pieces. Kinda weird, I know. If I am feeling ambitious I will write a script that will auto-place the second piece on its own, but for now I don't know how :)

To install:
    Just right-click the zipped folder and select "extract all". Choose where you want your new folder to be. Place the new un-zipped folder in your mods folder. Viola.
    The contents are not packed, but I don't think that should be an issue. If, for any reason they need to be packed just let me know in the comments. This is my first mod, so take it easy please!

I almost forgot to mention that this mod SHOULD be compatible with Tabula Rasa. Haven't tested it yet, but it should work.

Recent Reviews

1. bulinean
    bulinean
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe
    good
  2. JamesConway0013
    JamesConway0013
    5/5,
    Created a couch that covered all planet.
    11/10 never use edge blocks again
  3. Mouseizure
    Mouseizure
    5/5,
    POWER TO THE ASSES
    1. Peelz
      Author's Response
      Amen Brother!
  4. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    I shall make a couch,
    that spans a million miles,
    and can hold a million butts.

I shall call it: uh... THE BUTT MASTER! uh... 6000!
    1. Peelz
      Author's Response
      And all shall fall to their knees and praise the glory of the Buttmaster!
  5. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    A seemingly minor, but lovely mod for anyone playing in a group. Thank you for updating!
    1. Peelz
      Author's Response
      You are welcome! Thanks for reviewing!
  6. StarMiner909
    StarMiner909
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Enraged
    LOVE IT! Five stars!
    1. Peelz
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! Thanks for the review!
  7. DraconX
    DraconX
    5/5,
    10/10 well done !
  8. Starwarsbird
    Starwarsbird
    5/5,
    This is an excellent idea!

Simple, but usefull.
    1. Peelz
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I thought so too!
  9. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Good mod! Simple, and does the job.
  10. Michelle911
    Michelle911
    5/5,
    This is EXACTLY what Starbound needs most!