1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Snow Pirates B-0.5.5

A new race, complete with their own unique weapons, armour, cinematics, backstory etc.!

1. Crash fix

Black--snow
    Something stupid made the mod crash the game, but now it's fixed! Sorry. D:
  2. Mod Compatibility

Black--snow
    Thanks to @Sigvuld I found out that I had forgotten to __merge all the default files in my mod, causing it to over-write quite a lot of other mods. This should all be fixed now and there should be no errors - though be sure to contact me if there are!
  3. A crafting table, finally. (Oh, and shield generators :3 )

Black--snow
    I've been away on holidays for a while but I'm finally back, and with a new update sporting some cool new "Shizz Nizzle". ;)

I've added a Shield Generator Object crafted at the Particle Constructor that emits a 10x10 (or 10 diameter, I have to check the shape) field that uses your energy to protect you.

I've also added the Particle Constructor Crafting table that crafts all the Snow Pirate items, including the guns. It's crafted with 15 Iron Bars and 5 Copper Bars. (NOTE: All current items...
  4. Pistols, Assault Rifles and Reasonable Energy Usage!

Black--snow
    I've finally gotten around to fixing the Energy usage that was broken during Offended Koala, everything now uses sensible amounts of energy!

I've also decided to add a fast firing Assault Rifle and a respectable fire-rate Pistol with their respective textures!

I honestly think my pistol's size is a bit more reasonable than the vanilla pistols!

~Black--Snow, Author
  5. Update!

Black--snow
    This update is just to jump the mod to the next version of Starbound.

Unfortunately since the new version of SB handles Guns differently the guns use extremely high energy for now.

I'll fix that next update. ;)

~Black--Snow
  6. Shotguns & Damage Upgrades!

Black--snow
    In this update I've added a Shotgun in place of the tier1Hammer and fixed the damage on the chargeup weapons!