1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. V3.0 Restored Stalion, The 1.3 update

C0bra5
    fixed so many coding errors that you will have to put your old items through the "please fix" machine
    I also added some incentives to make you update your items to good standards and make my life as a developer easier
    don't worry the plsfix machine costs nothing.

Additions
    Added things
    Added 3 new pega-wing color
    - Charcoal
    - Dark Purple
    - Black

Added an item to hide the tail when an armor doesn't have a headpiece, the "tail hider".
    Added a new crafting station to craft the racial weapons the "SW weapon assembler",
    It costs 4 iron bar, 4 copper bar, 4 coal, upgrade cost of 3 of the tier materials for each tier.
    Buffed the echolocation marker to last for 10 seconds, and reduce its energy usage to 33% of the player's total energy.
    Replaced the old and ugly harmony sword by 2 weapons, the harmony claymore and the harmony daggers.
    Plushies are now in the H.A.R.M.O.N.Y crafting station
    The twilicane is back!
    - Primary Fire: Royal Respect
    Run in a straight line while shoving your enemies out of the way.
    - Secondary Fire: Royal Justice
    Impose justice by somehow throwing 60 canes a second towards your enemies
    It isn't tired yet, but its cost should reflect why it is so powerful, don't be fooled by its tooltip, it will destroy anything.

Updates
    Updated the H.A.R.M.O.N.Y station background and crafting button to be more releavent.
    Updated the lunar cutie mark name and description.
    Updated the bubble cutie mark description.
    Updated the carrot cutie mark description.
    Updated the rainbow lightning cutie mark description.
    Updated the apple cutie mark description.
    Updated the star cutie mark description.
    Updated the stars cutie mark description.
    Updated the DJ PON-3 glasses description.
    Updated the Pony glasses description and name.
    Updated the Pony shades description and name.
    Updated the Vinyl glasses description.
    Updated the Wizard Robe description.
    Updated the Wizard Hat description.
    Updated the harmony sword and turned into 2 new swords, a gladius(1handed), and a claymore(2 handed).

changes
    Changed the recipe of the plushies to add 1 cotton wool and changed the price to 150 from 100 pixels
    Changed the name and description of many of the plushies.
    The bat pony guns now dark stary and sticky projectiles.
    The cadance javelin is now homing, and so is the projectile shot by the wife launcher.
    changed the song played by the dubstep cannon to a small looped version of Energy juice by virtual riot,

Fixes
    Fixed ALL OF THE TINGS
    Fixed the Dubstep cannon projectile sliding on the walls.
    Fixed the Dubstep cannon sound.
    Fixed the typo in the Dubstep cannon name.
    Fixed the tail poking out when wearing a gala dress, the head piece is the one who hides it.
    Fixed the batpony female body going out of the dresses.
    Fixed the typo in the shield cutie mark item name and item id.
    Fixed the typo in the party balloon cutie mark name and item id.
    Fixed the twilight gala slippers clipping out of the player.
    Fixed the twilight coronation slippers only showing the non flying version for flying species in the crafting interfaces.
    Fixed the mod's cider recipie outputing the vanilla cider.
    Fixed the alicorn ferozium shortsword not having updated data for an active item. god knows how it worked without crashing the game.
    Fixed the bat pony steel pistol not working, god knows how that thing didn't crash the game.
    Fixed the magic gem not starting the H.A.R.M.O.N.Y systems quest.
    Fixed the H.A.R.M.O.N.Y Cannon mk1 through mk6 names, it was missing the word cannon.

And many other things I didn't not down when I did it.

Known bugs from the 3.0 updates
    The twilicane tooltip
    Some balancing to do
    while i am sure the mech part is working, i haven't throrouly tested them yet.
    the dubstep cannon is a bit out of sync.
    DarknessLilly and Natural Aura like this.
Return to update list...