1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Kill la Kill Pack 1.63

Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

1. v1.2: New hairstyles, updated sprites and balanced weapons!

DaedricShadow
    Thank you all for downloading my mod, and I hope that this will be one of many updates!
    • added Mako's and Satsuki's hairstyles to the human female character creation
    • changed the Life Fiber sprite to a cleaner one; antialiasing is my arch-nemesis
    • changed the weapon sprites to be shorter, on Higdel's request
    • changed the weapon stats to have the same DPS, but different swing speeds and swing damages to give a variety of fighting styles
    The last one is particularly important, because I spent the entire day trying to figure out what exactly affected the weapon stats and how it affected them. Because I wanted the DPS of the weapons to be the same and I already had specific swing speeds in mind, I used this formula to find out the swing damage (or "power", as it is written in the code) that I should use for each weapon:
    swing damage = ( damage per second / in-game swing speed ) / weapon level damage multiplier (which is found in assets\leveling\levelingmultipliers.functions)

Next update, I will finally be adding Senketsu in his inactive form and some new crafting materials to make things more interesting. That will be version 1.4!
    Higdel likes this.
Return to update list...