1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Emperor's New Clothes Version 1.3

Totally not a nude mod

1. KimikoMuffin
    This modification allows you to wear The Emperor's New Clothes, which are made of such a fine material, they are said to be invisible to those who are unfit for their positions or are hopelessly unenlightened! And as stupid sexy Flanders says, "It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!" It totally doesn't make your character actually naked, honest!

NewClothes.png
    Behold this beautiful Glitch in all her Imperial splendor! Simply spend a paltry sum of Pixels at any variety of Crafting Table, and you can adorn yourself just as elegantly!

OK, but seriously, this was primarily made so I could have a character's face uncovered before I found the Wizard Hat, then thought, "well why not all the other slots?" So I created some fully-transparent PNGs for use as the body, head, and so on. Which means it's not compatible for multiplayer with others playing vanilla, unfortunately, but oh well.

Installation: Download NewClothes.zip and extract NewClothes.modpak to your Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods directory (no subdirectories).
    Enkiyr and CorraidhĂ­n like this.

Recent Reviews

1. demensia
    demensia
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.3
    Everyone seems so appalled whenever I decide not were underwear, I just like the feeling of the silky smoothness of these clothes.
  2. Painkiller784
    Painkiller784
    5/5,
    I can finally wear some elegant "clothing" over my boring armor. Seriously though, no armor for certain parts is great.
  3. ssthehunter
    ssthehunter
    5/5,
    This is great, finally I can get rid of this crappy helm.
  4. UnheardSiren
    UnheardSiren
    5/5,
    While I find that no one else seems to appreciate the lovely new apparel that I am sporting (in fact they all treat me like some deviant), I am sure that it is just because they can't comprehend the splendor I'm draped in.
  5. Toyi85
    Toyi85
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Amazing mod :D
  6. z28proximo
    z28proximo
    5/5,
    You even made a backpack invisible armor slot! Beautiful!
  7. Backbeat
    Backbeat
    5/5,
    Cheers, now I can hide my tacky helmet!
  8. DragoonIII
    DragoonIII
    4/5,
    Hahha cool