1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Capsule Machine Mod 1.0

Little plastic spheres of fun and joy!

Tags:
  1. Zavender
    A mod that adds a capsule machine to Starbound! Crafted at the tier-2 inventor's table, the Capsule machine (and its convenient toy box!) takes 200 pixels and gives a random colored capsule with a special prize inside. Collect all 16!

This mod is still (kinda) a WIP between @DarkoHexar and I, as we plan to add some more content to it in the future. All prizes are custom-made and written just for this mod.

(Note, this mod is not Ashens-approved, may contain small parts, and any [lack of joy/disappointment/abhorrent sorrow over the large amount of plastic this toy is made of good lord it's even made in China why did I waste my pixels] should be counteracted by one fact: Capsules are non-refundable.)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20160820110152_1.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i spawned in pixels, but it doesn't seem to work
    1. Zavender
      Author's Response
      Which version of SB are you using? Haven't tested this in a while, may have broke.