1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Amorybound Wars 0.5.3

Starbound meets The Amory Wars! Includes balanced (but useful) back items for your characters!

1. Rage values tweaked, and crafting station available.

Vith
    v0.4.5
    • Since I have weapons and armors (possibly furniture items as well) planned down the line, I thought that I'd get a crafting station out of the way. To keep it lore friendly with The Amory Wars, the crafting station is a book on top of a table with a book stand. Yes, you can indeed craft from a book. Become all the amazing writers that you aspire to be. :)
    v0.4.4
    • I still felt that the Rage buff was still way too powerful, so I tweaked it once more. Cambria's Emblem now gives 10% instead of 30%, and each emblem upgrade will now give a +10% increase, as opposed to 15%. Claudio's Emblem now gives a 50% power increase, as opposed to 100% (now you're dealing x1.5 damage instead of x2.0).
Return to update list...