1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TARDIS Warp 1.2

Retextures Beam up/down + inspection button

1. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Beautiful and does exactly what it is intended to do. ^^ My only question: Do you happen to know a way to incorporate such mods into a specific race rather than all? From what I can tell it is currently impossible to do, but I thought perhaps you knew more than I. Thanks.
  2. minerlogo
    minerlogo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I had fun being ironic with thisusing the timelord mod and having a Tardis inside a Tardis :P
    1. ArunawayNERD
      Author's Response
      Tardisception?
  3. Sly J
    Sly J
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This effect takes the same amount of time as the standard teleportation effect, so there's no need to worry about it breaking the flow of the game. How you managed to capture the essence of such an iconic effect into an animation that lasts less than a second is beyond me. Well done!
    1. ArunawayNERD
      Author's Response
      Wow thank you so much. I'm really proud of it because this is the first mod I have ever made, and it's really nice to know other people like it as well
  4. TValentinOT
    TValentinOT
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is awsome!