1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Survivalist Mod 0.925 Broken Lantern

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

1. 0.924 Death Bow (pak fix)

antonsenlarsen
    New character: Not necessary
    Universe wipe: Not necessary

Update information:

- Works with the new patch and .pak system!

Future plans:

I'm working on a large update for this mod! It includes much bigger gaps between tiers, both in SP drops, ore distribution, and other things. You will have to craft biofuel from biomatter to travel, and coalore does not work as fuel on its on. Fuel cost will be much higher for intergalactic travellig, but lower for intragalactic. You have to find the perfect solar system to travel to. With these implementations you will be forced to travel to the next tier instead of farming SP in previous tiers. I'm also adding a smithing crafting system with more than 2 smelting inputs. This has not been done in starbound before (as far as I know). With the new smithing crafting system you will be able to craft random generated swords, axes, maces, etc. By random generated, I don't mean standard vanilla random generation, but my own random system. It will have much more variables and be much more exciting. I'm also going to make the acid water do more dmg, make monsters destroy blocks on attack so that you can no longer trap monsters with dirt and "cheat" that way.

Dungeoneers Dungeons will be added to the mod with the next update aswell! I love them dungeons!

+ much more!

regards
    antonsenlarsen
Return to update list...