1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Sunn Amps and Smashed Guitar(s) 1.3

Guitar Feedback, Amplifiers, Robes and Fog. Travis Bean TB-1000S for Drone Doom Metal. sunn O)))

1. Songs

Annuschka
    I finally figured out how to make .abc files: Midi and converters and whatever don't work well, it's easier to just write the notation by hand. And since Valentines Day is coming I tried to include some love songs... but most of them are 'lost love' songs, I guess.

• Rewritten "Happy Droneday to You" (Happy Birthday)
    • "Clemendrone" (Clementine)
    • "Drone on the Heath" (Heidenrößlein - Rose on the Heath)
    • "Greendrones" (Greensleeves)
    • "Sur le pont de Drone" (Sur le pont de...
  2. Rerecorded Guitar Sounds, Mooo)))re amps, speakers...

Annuschka
    We recorded the guitar sounds again, so they sound a bit better and are smaller... They are played now for 15 seconds. Be aware!

And I was at a KTL concert a few days ago, so I made some of the gear that was used (well, I was too drunk to notice exactly what models where used, but google tried to help me).
    • Ampeg SVT-VR Amp
    • Ampeg SVT-810AR Cab
    • Fender Twin Reverb - We couldn't figure out if its silverface or blackface and all...
  3. Furious Koala Update

Annuschka
    Checked and updated the mod for Furious Koala.
    Everything seems to work fine...