1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Strong Copper Pickaxe 1.0.7

Stronger, faster, more powerful then your everyday standard pickaxes made of copper.

1. srecinto
    This tool is really meant for speeding things up in beta when starting a new character...
    Basically I was tired of having to spend time re-digging and collecting resources after every new character when a new version for beta is release (I know what to expect while doing beta, that doesn't mean I had to love every aspect of it) So I created the handy dandy "Strong Copper Pickaxe"

This is an overpowered item that digs faster, WAAAAY more durable and will make you feel like a moleman on coke with how quickly you can tunnel through a world.

For the everyday low price of 1 copper bar and 1 copper pickaxe (yeah, we set the bar high here folks) you can craft your very own "Strong Copper Pickaxe" on a standard iron anvil (Iron anvil not included)

Brought to you by your average everyday dev at My Geeky Goodies (www.mygeekygoodies.com)

(alt download area)
    http://www.mygeekygoodies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/boz_strongcopperpickaxe.zip

Now compatible with the "THE TABULA RASA"

Installation:
    Unzip your "boz_strongcopperpickaxe.zip" into the "mods" folder (per beta Update v. Offended Koala)

usually a place like this:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

NOTE:
    • The animation plays too fast for the swing to work so you wont see an animation but it still works really well ;)
    • It is also One handed so you can carry a flashlight while digging down fast (beware of falling though)
    • I figured out why I could not dig out the Background. Since the pick is now 1 handed, if it is equipped in the left hand slot it will dig out the fore ground, if you equip it in the right hand slot it will dig out the background... who knew?

1.0.6 Update Notes:
    • Fixed mod to use modpack for easy installation and made some minor updates to make it compatible

Enjoy :)

Images

1. boz_strongcopperpickaxebig.png

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.7 - Upbeat Giraffe
  2. 1.0.6
  3. 1.0.6 (Beta v. Enraged Koala)

Recent Reviews

1. ELYmod DLR
    ELYmod DLR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Great mod for when you just need to blast through some obsidian, or to speed up your exploring. Many thanks for time saved friend.

Is there any plan to give us a version that can pop 'em 4 blocks high? Going horizontal is where its at, isn't it? Well, could it be?
  2. Piguhz
    Piguhz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Offended Koala)
    Gucci, Please add an external download link.
    1. srecinto