1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stillebound Server Mods v Infinity.0 +1

I made server mods, but my server shut down! Take 'em.

1. SexualRhinoceros
    So, I shut down my server and WAS gonna give them to whoever was interested in taking over the server, but that never happened. I figured I'd be a magnanimous person and post them here as either a resource (if they still work) for someone who wants a place to start, or as a nice drag and drop basis to add a lot of mods to a server!

Heres a link to the thread so you can read all the mods you'll get!

Notes:
    • I haven't tested this at all. Like not even booting up the game as I don't have starbound installed yet
    • This stuff is using files from a month ago so I don't know if all file structures are the same.
    • Stillebound's name is still attached to all the quests.
    • All these mods work without the client needing to install anything! Amazing, right?
    • I'm still willing to work on more mods for servers! I love modding but currently have no incentive.

Hope you like this and if you use this on a server, link me to it so I can check it out!
    Starbound playa likes this.