1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky Notes: No Slime For Recipe 1.0

This mod removes the recipe requirement of slime and includes some minor tweaks.

1. alexhei1
    This DEFINETLY requires the original mod, Sticky Notes, in order to function!​

I have always been bugged by the fact that you need slime to craft these otherwise handy reminders that are provided by Sticky Notes. Slime is hard to find as is, especially in the early-game and in modded games, where slime biomes only become rarer the more biomes are added by mods.

Along with removing slime from the recipe, the price of sticky notes has been set to 0 (who would buy singular sticky notes anyway?) and now only one note is crafted "per crafting cycle" so that you don't end up with a bunch of spare notes you might not need.
    The latter is a certainly a personal gripe, more personal than the slime-deal. If this bothers anyone, make your own changes to this mod. It's fairly easy.

This mod comes only like... 6 years late. I'm surprised noone else has done this before.
    You could also argue that these sticky notes aren't sticky anymore, but uh... I don't care.

Have a good one of whatever you feel like!
    Sticky Note - No Slime Tumbnail.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.