1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starry's Borked Music Mod BROKEN

Broken mod check out the new one

1. Yay multiple parts

Starrypop
    In the download i know included a second mod: SMM Band. Its a few songs that i choose from the base mod to have multiple parts. Also all the songs that are in the Band mod are also in the base mod, albiet in one part so dont worry if theres any songs you dont want.

I also added a lot more pokemon music so yeah. check that out i guess...
  2. Music

Starrypop
    I dont give a shit right now, check back later
  3. An update to the update

Starrypop
    So last update while i was rambling along about Ecco the dolphins orgasmic music, it occurred to me that Ecco the dolphin doesn't have the best music on the genesis, because that trophy goes to Sonic CD (well the Japanese version anyway...) Sure, i guess Sonic CD was on the Sega CD, but that was just an add-on to the genesis, soooo... oh yeah, Ecco the dolphin had a Sega CD remake but, to be honest, i rather have ambient music with more of a melody than just ambient music, which most of the...
  4. Version 6.2 Fan service update

Starrypop
    K then, someone suggested Metroid music. Another suggested Kid Chameleon. I remember playing both those games fondly as a kid, and I regret saying that im not much of a fan of Kid Chameleon's music, most likely the feeling of it, more you know... rock inspired i guess. Maybe its the genesis's soundfont, then again, Ecco the dolphin had the same soundfont i believe and i think that soundtrack is one of the best on the genesis, if not the best. But im just typing my mind, on to the additions...
    Clawnoob likes this.
  5. Version 6.1 More Earthbound

Starrypop
    K then, remember that Ecco the dolphin phase i had a while back? Yeah....

EARTHBOUND
    • The Bus
    • Early Caves
    • Winters
    • Paula's theme
    • Happy Happy Village
    Ill try to remeber to update it from now on, dont...
  6. Version 6.0, Huge Update

Starrypop
    Hoo boy, I added way too much for me to post, ive been adding stuff to this update since the ecco update. lets see here, some examples include:

More Ecco the dolphin Music
    More Mother 3 Music
    Earthbound Music
    Lots more Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Music
    Smash mouth - all star
    Spooky music for spook day
    Misc other songs, like the jon tron melody
    and even more

EDIT: Updated the list for you guys, enjoy .w.
  7. Ecco Update

Starrypop
    So ive kinda been in this Ecco the Dolphin phase... so heres some songs

ECCO THE DOLPHIN
    • Theme
    • The Vents / Ridge Water
    • Island Zone
    • Jurassic Beach
    • Welcome to the Machine
    • The Tube
    MinU likes this.
  8. New Songs (again)

Starrypop
    Added new metroid and Golden sun songs!
  9. New songs

Starrypop
    Songs from yume nikki, Pokemon ruby saphire and emerald, pokemon mystery dungeon, and more!
  10. A few stuff

Starrypop
    New music
    • LOZ Majora's Mask - Song of healing
    • Haunted Majoras Mask - Song of Unhealing
    • LOZ ALTTP - Dark World (Bunny)
    • Mother 3 - Intense Guys
    • Super Metroid - Miridia
    • PMD2 - Primal Dialga
    it also fixes a few typos and such. im sorry but i still can't set up the list of songs yet, but atleast you know these songs. Will update later with song list