1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound DETAILED Modding e-book(Unofficial) SB v1.3.2; E-book v0.7.7

Small introduction to Modding, Basic Lua and Documentation of almost everything.

1. Update to version 0.7.7

Hellession
    I am quite disappointed with this update. I planned to bring more and bring full information about behavior and mechs, due to review requests, but I started hitting problems of disinterest early into the work of this update and then I had a major private problem occur to me recently, which seriously raised the value of my mod, I'm working on, rather than this e-book, meaning I'll sadly have to leave it alone until I fully finish my mod. After my mod gets finished, the e-book will be finished shortly after.
    Changes:
    • Comment color changed from light gray to gray(suggestion of Princess).
    • Chapter 3 was reworked. I rechecked stuff, added documentation, cleaned it up.
    • .projectile file documentation has received more value documentation. I missed a lot.
    • New partial, bad or okay documentations for .monstertype, .npctype, .monsterpart, .partparams, .monstercolors, .aimission files.
    • A few more links added in Chapter 7.
    • Fixes and smaller changes.
    DrPvtSkittles likes this.
Return to update list...