1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Wars - The Ancient Forge Mod 1.3.3

Forge your lightsabers and be the Jedi you always wanted to be.

1. The Ancient Forge Mod v1.3.3

GoreFly
    So, I heard your wishes and now I added a LightAxe, na awesome and brutal plasma axe.
    Like all the weapons, there are 7 colors for it and it's tiered from t1 to t10.
    There is only one model, but maybe I'll add more later.

Sorry for the slow work, but with the university, it's kinda hard to mod.

Thank you and "may the force be with you"!

PS: So... I'm planning on doing much cool things on this mod, but I'm a newbie yet. I need somebody to teach me how to work with the game scripts so I can add some bosses and some techs. Anyone willing to help me, please message me inbox. Thx!

PS2: As I don't have time to test some stuff from my mod, I really need your feedback. And I'm lacking feedback. So, if you've already tested tiered weapons and/or found a Crystal Cave Biome, please let me know, say it in the Discussion Forum and tell me your experience. Thx!
    Jujuubs, DeffreyJahmer and dawnstorme like this.
Return to update list...