1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] zDailyIncrease v1.3.6

Increases NPC's hearts daily (also has random value increaser)

1. thakyZ
    This mod is my rendition on the original Daily Friendship Increaser mod by @nays4.
    I have added a random integer feature for increasing the amount of friendship. This is calculated by
    Code:
    (random1(0, 10) * {Player's Luck}) + random1(0, 10)
    Note: The two random variables are the same value every time the integer is calculated.

There are all of the default options in the mod from nays4's version which is:
    - Values for each villager individually. (If anyone uses this feature then please notify me of any bugs after version 1.1.0-12)
    - Base and talk values for each villager
    - Max friendship increase counts for each villager
    - Option to turn the mod on or off even if the mod is still installed.
    - Ability to turn off Increase
    - Ability to turn off Decay.

Works with SMAPI 0.40.1.1-3 (have not tested on any other version).
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    felyxer and Vith like this.

Recent Reviews

1. quirkyquark
    quirkyquark
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.0-3
    Necessary update of the original but somewhat poor execution because a bug prevents you getting your spouse to 12/13 hearts (the mod force limits all NPCs to 10 hearts max).

Temporary fix: modify the default maximum in the config file (created after first run) to 2749 points and, after you marry, add your spouse to the config with a maximum of 3499 pts.
    1. thakyZ
      Author's Response
      I realize that, and I know what is causing it. I do however know how to fix this. It'll be pushed in v1.3.5
  2. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.2a
    Thanks for the fix and update! Should be helpful for the people that just prefer no decay.
  3. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.0a
    I really like the random increase element. Allows the game to be less stressful for me, thank you.
    1. thakyZ
      Author's Response
      Yes I thought people would like that addition, I was also thinking of adding a way to change the min and max value.