1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Compression optional!

Entoarox
    This version makes compression optional, as a unzipped ContentPack directory will take priority over the ContentPack.zip file.

I also went to the trouble of making it so the build-in content pack is uncompressed, so that the build-in content pack can be used by everyone.

Please note that MAC/LINUX users may still be told that the System.IO.Compression is missing! As of this time I do not know a easy way around that.
  2. Properly renamed and reformatted!

Entoarox
    I made a small issue when changing the name to SeasonalImmersion that broke the build-in content pack, this version fixes that.
    eemie, Minakie and foghorn like this.
  3. Seasonal Houses, Then buildings, now Immersion!

Entoarox
    This version adds support for seasonal outdoor Craftables (Craftables_outdoor.png) and seasonal indoor Craftables (Craftables_indoor.png) as two separate things.

This version also fixes a issue on osx, as CA puts content in a different place there, and doesnt update his own lookups when I need them... Darned CA, fix your stuffs already!:fireball:
    Acerbicon and foghorn like this.
  4. Now with paths!

Entoarox
    This version of Seasonal Buildings adds support for seasonal `Flooring.png` files in each of the seasonal directories.
    Harzelora and foghorn like this.
  5. Finally managed to fix stuffs

Entoarox
    Had a lot of trouble figuring this problem out, but I finally managed.
    foghorn and Acerbicon like this.
  6. Fixing alpha

Entoarox
    This release of seasonal buildings should fix alpha issues that people have been experiencing.
    foghorn likes this.
  7. Fixing stuffs!

Entoarox
    Hotfix to repair content packs as they got broken in 1.2.2
  8. Fixing stuffs!

Entoarox
    This hotfix fixes the build-in content pack as that didn't work as intended
    foghorn likes this.
  9. Version 1.2.1: Bug fixes!

Entoarox
    This version of seasonal buildings fixes it so custom buildings will be properly seasonal at all times, it also comes with default textures embedded for the vanilla buildings with seasonal effects. (Thanks @eLe for making that!)
    foghorn likes this.
  10. Seasonal Buildings: Cross platform available now at only $99.99 per download!

Entoarox
    Make the download link reference the github repository where both the xna (windows) and mono (mac/linux) versions of SeasonalBuildings can be downloaded.
    foghorn likes this.