1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ship Mod 1.1

Customizable ship and buyable ship blocks and furniture

1. Frec
    "If you can destroy hi-tech laboratories, you should be able to edit your ship too."

That's what i'm here for.
    As a sandbox game, everyone should be able to customize completely their ship, and with this mod, tou can finally break free from that unbreakable ship.

Contents:
    Totally customizable 3 floors ship;
    ship-screen.png

New common loot;
    loot-screen.png

Ship modular station;
    gui-screen.png

The ship modular station lets you buy ship's parts and blocks for pixels.
    Coming soon:
    colored ship parts;
    more decoration objects;
    something else that I have not thought of yet;

I accept every type of suggestion-question-criticism-comment-word, and now go exploring planets freely.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Added 2 furnitures. Relax.

Recent Reviews

1. and234
    and234
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Real nice but i miss the Booster Flames
  2. Flaguna
    Flaguna
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Tested. Does not work with Fully Customizable Ship mod. Don't know the reason, but by the look of it, a nice mod indeed!
    PS: Tested without the "ship" folder due to my loss of my acutal ship
  3. Legonut
    Legonut
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love this mod. It's great if you want more creative ship designs! One question though, will this mod still be around if Ship Customization is added? I hope so.
    1. Frec
      Author's Response
      If there'll be something of this mod that starbound is missing, I'll update it for that.