1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Playable Agaran! 1.8 Pet mushrooms!

Play as a mushroom person!

1. rambo-jeezus
    Ever wanted to play as those mushroom men you see roaming around shroomified areas? Well now you can! Includes randomly generated starter shroom sword, ship, and shroom and eye color can be changed.
    If you encounter any errors please let me know

Requires any mod that increase number of race slots.
    To install just extract the Mushroom Men folder to your mod folder. shroom2.png shroom1.png shroom3.png
    shroom4.png shroom5.png shroom6.png

NEW SHIP: mush2.jpg Thanks to Acidchalk for creating this!

Todo:
    Finish Agaran weapons
    Agaran Armors
    Respawn Animation
    Other fun stuff
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Rune the Red Panda
    Rune the Red Panda
    3/5,
    Version: 1.8 Pet mushrooms!
    Nice, but the sprites and names are a little poor, and with all the Agaran content coming out I think it could use an update.
  2. Kuukaku
    Kuukaku
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8 Pet mushrooms!
    So...SO BEAUTIFUL...So Shroomy!
  3. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 - The Agarans
    =D
  4. Dr. Kyuros
    Dr. Kyuros
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I don't know exactly why the Starbound staff haven't made the "Mushmen" a playable race (other than the fact to not get overboard with race ideas, and try to keep some space and time), but yeah, this is great.

The only problems I can think of is that the Fungi Ship is just a reskin of the Florans', and the fact that Mushmen are using/wearing just Human equipment/vanity items.
    1. rambo-jeezus
      Author's Response
      The current ship is just a place holder at the moment, and I'm probably just gunna leave the mushrooms as the hats