1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Persistent Farmables 1.03 EK 20140228

Crops grow even while you're not looking!

1. Rävmunken
    Rävmunken
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03 EK 20140228
    I used this mod for a long time, thanks for it! I'm glad Starbound patched it though, I hope you keep making mods in the future. :)

Thanks a lot for this.
  2. SnowHawk
    SnowHawk
    5/5,
    Thank you for making this mod while it still wasn't implemented.
  3. Amcapps
    Amcapps
    5/5,
    Thank you for this great mod. This is so helpful for keeping crops growing while exploring. I recommend this for every explorer!
  4. aony3838
    aony3838
    5/5,
    nice
  5. Man in the Mists
    Man in the Mists
    5/5,
    Before Chucklefish fixed the crops, this was a vital resource for those of us who wanted to make farms without having to almost literally watch grass grow. Thank you JTE for this great mod.
  6. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Awh, I'm glad Starbound added it to the game but now this mod is useless :( It was great, thank you for that! You should really make some other mods, or have you? If you did, I'd be glad to download them! Now all I need is a "Bank System" that is personal for each character and can be accessed through various points, just like the safe and piggy bank in Terraria!
  7. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    It seems like a great addition to the game.
  8. dharthoorn
    dharthoorn
    2/5,
    *** ALERT *** ALERT ***
    Activating/Deactivating this mod DELETES ANY AND ALL CROPS THAT YOU HAVE CURRENTLY GROWING. USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SPARE SEEDS.
    1. JTE
      Author's Response
      I put that warning in the page already.
      Sorry you apparently missed it.
  9. thisisFalafel
    thisisFalafel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03 Enraged Koala
    This should have already been in vanilla Starbound.
    Hopefully devs take notice of this and implement it.
  10. TheFizzler
    TheFizzler
    5/5,
    One of the best mods available and a must have.
    I am recommending that this mod be featured and added to the game. For Great Justice.
  11. iamzid
    iamzid
    5/5,
    being able to NOT have to stand next to your crops for an hour waiting for them to grow is pretty much the best thing ever.
  12. gelini89
    gelini89
    5/5,
    Thanx for updating! This mod is very useful!!
  13. Danibrynn
    Danibrynn
    5/5,
    Thank you for this. Works fine. :)
  14. Greenka
    Greenka
    5/5,
    Wako
  15. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    Idk what ur talking about crashing, but i JUST installed it, and it wiped out the potato plant like u said, and no crash, so....I guess not broken? Had to change in modinfo file to Enraged from Furious
  16. BloodyRain2k
    BloodyRain2k
    5/5,
    I love the mod, this is really how farming should be, you go away for a long time, come back and the stuff's grown, not STILL "just planted" :D I just hope they can fix the FPS problem soon
  17. AngryBogle
    AngryBogle
    5/5,
    How is this not a thing already? This is a much needed mod for those who like to grow crops and travel frequently.
  18. FractalPrism
    FractalPrism
    4/5,
    My group gets gradually worsening performance when using this Persistent Farmables, even with only ten instances of wheat on the screen.
    This performance drop continues even when far away from the crops or on our ships.
    I'd like to give this 5/5 but I just can't because it makes the game jitter as we play.

Otherwise it is great!
    It is probably more suited for a single player experience, in its current state.
  19. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    5/5,
    A great fix to a long term problem.
  20. Corehaven
    Corehaven
    5/5,
    Extremely easy to install, works really well, no fuss, no problems. It works. THANK YOU to the creator. You've done the community a great service implementing something that should have been in the core game.

This is an essential mod if you plan on doing any farming. Period. Don't farm without it.