1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. Traijan
    Traijan
    5/5,
    Version: 2.02 (Furious Koala)
    One of the best and most useful mods created to date.
  2. childsound
    childsound
    5/5,
    nice!
  3. NoGrief
    NoGrief
    5/5,
    OMG ... no more getting killed on the other side of the planet and having to walk back! I have been using this mod all night (who needs sleep) and had no errors as of yet! Thanks
  4. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Version: 2.01 (Furious Koala)
    This mod is exellent, so many people was looking for somenthing like this (including me). Now i can travel long distances in less time on a planet.
  5. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    Scared of dying in dungeons and having to walk more than 5 minutes from spawn just to get a second try?, this mod fixes that problem!. No more cheating with blocks to cover those pesky traps.
  6. Inny
    Inny
    5/5,
    This was what I was waiting for a long time. Thank you!
  7. HyperMan19680
    HyperMan19680
    5/5,
    Definitely a good addition!
  8. telles0808
    telles0808
    5/5,
    Excelent job!
  9. STiger
    STiger
    5/5,
    Version: 2.00 (Furious Koala)
    Had been trying to build a skyrail to my home planet's atmosphere for a couple of friends, they wouldn't with construction, got frustrated and tore it down. This works as the perfect solution (and is way cooler) and haven't had any issues so far!
  10. Starslow
    Starslow
    5/5,
    Very well thought out mod. I love it.
  11. Rizzozo
    Rizzozo
    5/5,
    What a brilliantly thought out mod. The instructional video made it so that within 30 seconds of activating the tech on my own character, I was throwing down teleporters and playing around with coordinates.

Immediately my brain started to tick with ideas of what I could do on my home planet.

I'm pretty sure that Chucklefish are going to incorporate customized teleporting somehow and in that process, they should take a very good look at this mod and learn from it.
  12. WolfBane
    WolfBane
    4/5,
    This mod is insanely useful Most planets have quite a lot of surface space to cover, and having the ability to teleport around on them is quite lovely.

If you have a huge dug out/built up home, this is a must.

On servers with planets that have multiple houses, this provides a good amount of convenience for people who want to work together, but need to separate.

An absolutely fantastic and welcomed addition to the game. Unfortunately, since it's currently very unbalanced, it gets a 4/5 from me. I'd like to see this mod fleshed out in terms of recipes and tiers.

For now I'd suggest coming up with your own rules on how this mod is used, if you download it (which you should do). Use your moral compass, and should you be lacking one you should visit your local space psychiatrist.
  13. gkwiatkowski817
    gkwiatkowski817
    5/5,
    Chucklefish, Why this is not in actual game?
  14. Capitainetim
    Capitainetim
    5/5,
    really useful mods thanks
  15. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Does it work with full ship customization mod?
    1. Vaeux
      Author's Response
      The teleporters work on ships. As far as I'm aware, they should work fine with any ship mods, but carelessly moving teleporters between different ships can result in getting teleported out into space.
  16. DarknessLilly
    DarknessLilly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i really really like this mod hope to see more
  17. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Brilliant! Works very well too :)
  18. chewfaimau
    chewfaimau
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods and thumbs up to the author of this mod. The video provide explains everything on how to use it and you can get around faster too on planets. I think this mod should be in the actual game.
  19. Lightningy
    Lightningy
    5/5,
    My Tears are infinite as is the use for this mod. This should be added to the game from the start
  20. roro
    roro
    5/5,
    great job,but need new items images >.<